Minecraft Soundtrack - Volume Alpha and Beta (Complete Edition) (2011, 2013, 2019)

I remember that there were two seperate soundtracks on this site for Minecraft Alpha and Beta seperately. Were those replaced by this soundtrack as a combination of the two?
Yes, this was already up along with the two volumes separately, I think its more convenient to have both volumes on the same page.

Ah Minecraft. This Game Brings Back A Lot Of Memories. Minecraft's Soundtrack Is Beautiful. The Game Itself Is okay... For Me Away. Minecraft Is A Game Where You can Create Whatever You want. (As Stated In My 2017 Review Of Minecraft). It's Also A Survival Game Where You Fight Mods & Gather Resources To Kill The Ender Dragon & Beat The Game. (& Yes The Enemies Are called Mods). There's Also Online Mode Where You Play Arena Games Such As Snow Ball Fights, Cake Wars, The Dragon One Which I Completely Forgot The Name Of, & Much More. You Can Also Invite Your Friends To Your Server Which I Recommend NOT Doing That Because Some Of Them Could Be The Types To Burn Your Creations Or Take Your Items. To Be Honest, The Last Time I've Played Minecraft Was In 2017. When I Played Minecraft, I Usually Played On Creative Mode.
Soundtrack:9.4/10.
Game:6/10. The Reason Why I Gave It A 6/10. Is Because Of The following:
1.I Haven't Played The Game In 4 Years & I Don't Plan To Play It.
2.Survival Games Aren't My Kind Of Games.
3.I Usually Play Retro Games Under 2006 Such As Mega Man, Mario, Sonic (Genesis Games & Advance Troigly), Ninja Gaiden, Castlevania, Etc.
There Is A Few Exceptions Such As Five Nights At Freddy's 1 & 2 For Old Time Sake & The Newer Mario Games Despite The Newest One I Played Was Super Mario Maker 1. Surprisingly Enough, Minecraft Is Back From The Dead Which I'm curious On How Long It Will Stay That Way Until It Dies Again Due To The Fanbase, Crappy Minecraft YouTubers, & Those God Awful Monster School Videos My 5 Year Old Brother Watches.
*noticeable confusion*

Love the songs, but I'm not even sure all of these are from Minecraft. Besides, all the records after "cat" and "13" weren't in the game until release.

I look through these comments and I get confused. Why such hate? When i listen to this soundtrack, I get a sense of safety, of tranquility (except for Eleven and Thirteen, and maybe Death, of course). Whenever I come here to listen to this soundtrack, I almost instantly mellow out, and I love that. That's why I love this soundtrack, let alone the fact that Minecraft itself is a favorite of mine.
I really wouldn't be surprised if someone, despite a complete lack of knowledge (or even a distaste) of the actual game, would actually enjoy the soundtrack itself. Minecraft is known for its popularity, and I believe the soundtrack has the same trait. Whether you're here for nostalgia, or just because you like the music, I think there should be a bit more positivity with a soundtrack like this.

Also, I like how most of the songs are audibly connected. I think it's a nice touch.

I look through these comments and I get confused. Why such hate? When i listen to this soundtrack, I get a sense of safety, of tranquility (except for Eleven and Thirteen, and maybe Death, of course). Whenever I come here to listen to this soundtrack, I almost instantly mellow out, and I love that. That's why I love this soundtrack, let alone the fact that Minecraft itself is a favorite of mine.
I really wouldn't be surprised if someone, despite a complete lack of knowledge (or even a distaste) of the actual game, would actually enjoy the soundtrack itself. Minecraft is known for its popularity, and I believe the soundtrack has the same trait. Whether you're here for nostalgia, or just because you like the music, I think there should be a bit more positivity with a soundtrack like this.

Also, I like how most of the songs are audibly connected. I think it's a nice touch.
I understand what you mean, there has been a lot of copy-paste reviews and some of them aren't even their opinion. Those so-called "reviews" drive me nuts. Minecraft is my most played game, and it has shown a lot of improvement. Like in your comment, "Why such hate?"

i love the music the bring me back when i was 11 and playing this game even some of them make me cry 🥹🥹 but also there are creepy ones that has some wierd vibes in to it 💀💀
i love the music even i dont play the game recently.

BEST. SOUNDTRACK. EVER.
Ehhh no... well to me it isn't not by a long shot. When there's soundtracks like Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Mega Man X, Mega Man X6, Mega Man Zero 2, Mega Man ZX, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Yoshi's Island, Gradius II, Ninja Gaiden, Marble Madness, Guardian Legend, The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past, Ecco The Tides Of Time, Vector Man, Vector Man 2, and so on. I can be listing examples after example, but you get the point.

Was a great game, still is a great game, good soundtrack too
I think it's a good game even tho I haven't played it since I was 11. Like FNAF, I grown tired of it and dropped it and I haven't played it since. Hell, My 14 year old brother doesn't play it anymore either although in his case, he only plays two games.

Back