Minecraft Soundtrack - Volume Alpha and Beta (Complete Edition) (2011, 2013, 2019)

Geeez, some of these songs just hit me directly in the heart. Nostalgia is a powerful thing as long as you don't indulge in it too much. Biome Fest seriously transports me to a serene time in my life that I almost wish I could break down and start crying to the memories of.

That's my prospective of this generation and I can tell you it's not gonna change. Hopefully, the next generation pass mine will be great.
Listen man, i'll be completely honest here. Yes i did just make an account, no it was not to respond to this but im still going to share my thought. You sound like an intellectual hipster... there is no good kind of hipster.

Listen man, i'll be completely honest here. Yes i did just make an account, no it was not to respond to this but im still going to share my thought. You sound like an intellectual hipster... there is no good kind of hipster.
I haven't followed any trendy crap since early 2019, so I'm not really a hipster. To be honest, I forgot I posted that comment on this website because in recent times, I've barely used this website unless it's for downloading music I need for videos (I'll try to use this website more often starting tomorrow).

Last edited:
ikr? zelda and other games should have a chance to rise than minecraft
I remember when Minecraft was dying down and I didn't know a lot of people who played it (that was in late 2018 and early 2019). But when 2020 or 2021 came around, the game shoot back up and now all the low effort YouTubers are milking the game until people lose interest in it.

Back