Minecraft Soundtrack - Volume Alpha and Beta (Complete Edition) (2011, 2013, 2019)

Ah Minecraft. This Game Brings Back A Lot Of Memories. Minecraft's Soundtrack Is Beautiful. The Game Itself Is okay... For Me Away. Minecraft Is A Game Where You can Create Whatever You want. (As Stated In My 2017 Review Of Minecraft). It's Also A Survival Game Where You Fight Mods & Gather Resources To Kill The Ender Dragon & Beat The Game. (& Yes The Enemies Are called Mods). There's Also Online Mode Where You Play Arena Games Such As Snow Ball Fights, Cake Wars, The Dragon One Which I Completely Forgot The Name Of, & Much More. You Can Also Invite Your Friends To Your Server Which I Recommend NOT Doing That Because Some Of Them Could Be The Types To Burn Your Creations Or Take Your Items. To Be Honest, The Last Time I've Played Minecraft Was In 2017. When I Played Minecraft, I Usually Played On Creative Mode.
Soundtrack:9.4/10.
Game:6/10. The Reason Why I Gave It A 6/10. Is Because Of The following:
1.I Haven't Played The Game In 4 Years & I Don't Plan To Play It.
2.Survival Games Aren't My Kind Of Games.
3.I Usually Play Retro Games Under 2006 Such As Mega Man, Mario, Sonic (Genesis Games & Advance Troigly), Ninja Gaiden, Castlevania, Etc.
There Is A Few Exceptions Such As Five Nights At Freddy's 1 & 2 For Old Time Sake & The Newer Mario Games Despite The Newest One I Played Was Super Mario Maker 1. Surprisingly Enough, Minecraft Is Back From The Dead Which I'm curious On How Long It Will Stay That Way Until It Dies Again Due To The Fanbase, Crappy Minecraft YouTubers, & Those God Awful Monster School Videos My 5 Year Old Brother Watches.

Last edited:
In my opinion, the MC soundtrack is awful. Just terrible. I think the game itself gets a 6/10.
That's Ironic... Looks Like I'm Not The Only One Who Thinks The Game Is Okay At Best. To Be Honest, I Used To Play This Game Just To Build Stuff. If Your Not Building Stuff, This Game Is Alright At Best.

That's Ironic... Looks Like I'm Not The Only One Who Thinks The Game Is Okay At Best. To Be Honest, I Used To Play This Game Just To Build Stuff. If Your Not Building Stuff, This Game Is Alright At Best.
Yeah...I used to play just to build stuff also, but then I got into Survival Mode, but it lost it's charm real quick.

Yeah...I used to play just to build stuff also, but then I got into Survival Mode, but it lost it's charm real quick.
In Recent Days, Minecraft Has Been Changed Too Much. I Saw My Brother Playing Survival Mode & The Game Has Changed A Lot Sense 2017. Minecraft Is Overated & There's Too Many Untalented YouTubers Making Standard YouTube Garbage On Minecraft.

In Recent Days, Minecraft Has Been Changed Too Much. I Saw My Brother Playing Survival Mode & The Game Has Changed A Lot Sense 2017. Minecraft Is Overated & There's Too Many Untalented YouTubers Making Standard YouTube Garbage On Minecraft.
Yes, Minecraft has been changed a LOT. I agree with you that Minecraft is overrated and there are too many YouTubers making trashy vids on it.

Yes, it IS better. I just have to say that I never played any of those games, but I have seen gameplay and I think that they don't look very enjoyable.
Trust me, my brother used to play Fortnite but he quite the game about a year or 2 ago. I used to play roblox, but I stopped playing in March 2019. I haven't played among us & I don't want to. I recommend that you don't play them.

In my opinion, I think the MC soundtrack gets a 10/10. The game itself gets an 11/10. I've been playing it since I was five on Minecraft: PS3 Edition. A lot has changed since then, like the textures. I took me a long time to get used to them, and now I still prefer the old ones. But, with 1.17 comes Caves & Cliffs: Part 1 and my new favorite mob is the axolotl!

This is the best thing, after the music from the Portal game, that I have ever heard. It is deep and beautiful, it must be considered art.

Back