MARIOSTORY ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK (2000)

One of my favorite soundtracks ever. The music provided the perfect atmosphere to every stage, and it'll always have a special place in my heart for all the wonderful memories it enhanced. Props to Yuka Tsujiyoko.

A n 8/10, because as much as I love this it's still missing a few jams.

It's good, but they need to add "super Pipe House"
A.K.A. "Mario Bros. House"
You hear it every time you go to the house with MARIO on the sign above the door. It's also the place where you read Luigi's diary.
I think it is really important and should be added.

I Love Paper Mario 64 My Favorite Paper Mario Series and I Got It For My 16th Birthday Last Years and I Finally Beat Bowser's 7 Seven Followers, Saved The Seventh Star Spirit, Beat Bowser in The Final Battle, Saved Princess Peach, Got Back The Star Rod, and Got Princess Peach's Castle Back To Normal

I Love Paper Mario 64 My Favorite Paper Mario Series and I Got It For My 16th Birthday Last Years and I Finally Beat Bowser's 7 Seven Followers, Saved The Seventh Star Spirit, Beat Bowser in The Final Battle, Saved Princess Peach, Got Back The Star Rod, and Got Princess Peach's Castle Back To Normal.

Well, Well. Paper Mario. Paper Mario was the first game I have ever played. Still my favorite Mario game. but they're missing the Master's theme. Oh well. Download now!

Good soundtrack, but you forgot The Master's themes Jr. Troopa's Themes Cloudy Climb's theme and Mario Beat Us Up theme. (red and blue goomba)

* explataion

Koji Kondo = Person who wrote the music with an orcastra

Yuka Tsujiyoko = person who put it into the game and created the soundfonts

btw    absoulotly love this game lol

Koji Kondo didn't do Paper Mario's music though. Still the music is fantastic, my only complaint is I don't think this soundtrack is complete and the titles are all lowercase which is annoying to go through and change if I want this soundtrack on my device

Looks like there's 2 different Paper Mario soundtracks on here maybe they'd benefit from being merged for completeness

Back