MARIOSTORY ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK (2000)

You can downlaod the music by right clicking download to computer and then a menu shoul pop up and then click"Save target as".You see another menu pop up.Choose where you want it and then click"Download".Tada!It should be there the next time you look.

Music is an integral part of any gaming atmosphere, and Yuka Tsujiyoko does a fantastic job with it. Most of the tracks are upbeat and playful, however she is able to express other moods according to the environment. A prominent example being "crystal palace crawl"; It emanates mystery with an ominous touch, perfectly describing the level full of mirrors and illusion.

This OST is sure to invoke nostalgia into anyone who played this when they were seven years-old.

*note: I want to clarify that Koji Kondo, although indeed a great composer of many Mario games, DID NOT make the music for Paper Mario. Apparently a few of these ignorant reviewers think that he did.

I LOVE AND MOST DEFINITELY STILL HAVE THIS GAME!!!! :) The music for the final boss is epic! as is the rest of course!

Amazing...Thoug h I don't understand why everyone's saying "Koji Kondo is awesome" and all that. This isn't even his music! Yuka Tsujiyoko made these tracks! Awesome job Yuka!

Ok,it started when I was playing the rom and I heard the opening music for the first time, and was suprised just by that song. I knew it would be a good game.

Really good sound track, Its missing Jr.Troopa, Mail Call, Master themes, and for all the Paper Mario fans if you remember when you like Save Petunia after and it does this slow piano music and closes in up on her, I love that one!

For an N64 game, the music is top-notch! This game is one of the best Mario games out there. The sequel was great, too. The third one? Not so much :(

It's really great that all of these are up, but yeah, you forgot "Master Battle" and Jr. Troopa's themes. I download all my music from here, though. I would give this a 10 if you added them. -angelrulez7

I remember almost all of these songs by heart, except I have a few questions: 1. Where is the the theme for Mario's house? 2. What is the"nice to meet you" from? As in what part of the story did it play, because I don't remember it AT ALL.

GREAT! But...
SONGS YOU ARE MISSING:
1. Jr. Troopa
2. The train song(the train leading from TT to mt. Rugged)
3. The song in the yellow clowds in flower fields(just before the boss)
4. Club 64 (the building at the docks)
5. The whale's(the one in the water at the dock) theme song
6. The trip to and from mt. Lavalava
7. The beach on Lavalava island(even though its just the background of yoshi's village theme, it's still a seprate song)
8. Mario and Luigi's house
9. The song when you climb the beanstalk in chapter 6(flower fields) up to the yellow clouds

That's all I have for now

Great music, but I kinda don't like how the Toad Town variations and Siege Against Bowser's Castle just mashes up the variations instead of being in a medley.

Back