MARIOSTORY ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK (2000)

This is my favorite game ever (trumping Super Mario 64 and Brawl for me) and it holds the most nostalgic value than any other game for me. This set is amazing!
Koji Kondo is great, but he didn't write the music for Paper Mario. The Fire Emblem composer did. Either way, the soundtrack is great!

I love this game and it's music. Does anyone know if they still sell the CD soundtrack? I remember seeing advertisements for it in Nintendo Power quite a while ago, and most of the ones sold on eBay are very expensive.

King of the Koopas is supposed to have a shredding guitar. It was replaced by something awful in this version. Why isn't this one the version found on the N64?

I loved this game and music. This is by far the best of the paper mario games. The second one was lame, and the third one was just.........
Oh well, I liked this one. 10 for me.

The best Ost in gaming. I can really understand how an old gen game like this could acheive this, but they did it. Only thing that would ever come close to this would be the yggdra union ost. But thats still pretty far away. Shooting star summit ftw.

Maybe I missed it but I don't see the file select song. It's one of my favs.

Also, I thought the Yoshi's Village song had some variation of a Yoshi's Island song in it, Like what's in the search for the fearsome five song only less frantic.

great game lovely sound track but none of you all mentioned my favorite song that is missing, though you only heared it for like a min. in flower fields, the song by the sun's tower, gos i would wait there for like half an hour and go on my computer to listen to it.

Man, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for this soundtrack and now I can listen to it whenever I want! Thanks a lot! Paper Mario has got to be my favorite N64 game, the only other game that might be better is Super Mario 64. I was even more surprised when Nintendo released Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and it was even better than I had thought...then came Super Paper Mario which totally destroyed my love for Paper Mario. All the things that I had come to know and love about Paper Mario were just thrown away! (sad face)

awesome cd! top ten n64 games 10 super mario 64 9 mario kart 64 8 star fox 64 7 kirby 64 6 yoshis story 5 banjo tooie 4 mario party 3 mario party 2 2 diddy kong racing

What is the name of the tune before you battle buzzar and kent c koopa?
Great stuff by the way.
This game has got to have the best music of all my games.

Koji Kondo did not write this music, why does everyone think that? It was definitely all composed by Yuka Tsujiyoko, who also did the Fire Emblem games.

Back