MARIOSTORY ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK (2000)

Koji Kondo is one of the best video game music composers I've heard in a while. His rivial Jun Senoue, who wrote the music for Sonic Adventure Battle 2 is very good as well.

Koji Kondo's music is very descriptive of what goes on during the level or chapter in this case. Some of the most original music is also some of the best.

I have to give Koji Kondo a 10 on this video game.

Great Game, brilliant soundtrack. This is very rare to get now but I own it myself and it will always be a real classic.
This sort of game and soundtrack are the ones that are always remembered by fans

Really Excellent game. I got this off of the Wii's virtual console and have been addicted to this game ever since. Go...download it now....

Paper Mario is my favorite Nintendo 64 game!
The scenery of every place was awesome, and the music complimented every place in the game, very well! This is one the best games I've ever played. The music brings back so many memories.

I love Paper mario. I loved paper mario 2, But they went a little far with Paper mario 3, and they ruined the whole aspect of the turned battles, and your partners. With Your partners, it was friendly enemies, but in PM3 its just pixls or whatever. These songs brought back lost memories... ^.^

this is an amazing soundtrack. This is an amazing game. But it is missing the Jr. Troopa themes!! I luv jr troopa!! and where's the master's themes?? But this is an incredible soundtrack yay

i agree to the masters themes missing but also the music of battling Troopa Jr. that music is amazing! (if only i could download them -_-)

This album would have been absolutely perfect--but the combat master's themes weren't there!

I mean, he was by far the coolest (and probably the strongest) NPC in the whole game, besides Bowser.

Paper mario has always had amazing music and this includes most of the themes in it. It is missing a couple but all the main themes are in here. I was surprised to see the Freeze! theme. Its not the easist track to come across so thats an up to it. Overall it may have been better on some songs to extend the loops but besides this the set deserves a 9/10 for sure.

This is a great game with an amazing soundtrack. I just with all of it was here; Jr. Troopa's themes are missing.

Love the game, love the music, and love that God send Koji Kondo!!!!! The music for this is great! I just wish they would have included the Cloudy Climb song....

I've had this game on N64 since 2001 (it's release) and I still have an urge to play this over all game I have, even on my Wii! I'm pretty sure it's the music, but also the gameplay. And my favorite soundtrack from this game is either Shooting Star Summit or Shiver Mountain.
But still, all tracks are Excellent!

This an amazing soundtrack,
all thats missing is the master themes.
Jr troopa,
The first train ride
And the battle against tubba blubba's heart (it has the theme but it doesnt have the battle)
Too bad those were the songs i was looking for

greatesr soundtrack to the greatst game ever. i dont care that a few tracks are missing, those arent what makes it great.

Back