Spyro the Dragon (PS1) (gamerip) (1998)

This was one of the first three PSI games I ever played as a kid. It ranks up with Ape Escape and Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko as one of my all time favorite games ever. The soundtrack is awesome and brings back so many nostalgic memories for me. 10/10!

I can exactly remember myself playing this games with these song tracks playing along.. Imaging every single situation and straggle I had faced. Innocent days which I miss the most..

I personally liked all 4 of Stewart Copleands spyro soundtracks and I also liked the spyro a Heros tail soundtrack, that one is not from copeland but it's still good.

I absolutely adore this soundtrack. The magi sty and utter brilliance of this soundtrack is just...perfect. Combine that with nostalgia and you have one of the best soundtracks ever in video games. Also, to add to the thread going on here, I can confirm that file 2-13 is indeed NOT actually missing. I believe track 2-13 WOULD have been Gnorc Gnexus, however that track is identical to the Toasty track so it was just not included. Also I would give this album a perfect score had it not been missing a few of the alternate tracks, mainly the alternate boss tracks. Minor gripe though.

Back