Spyro the Dragon (PS1) (gamerip) (1998)

OMG! I LOVE THIS GAME!!!! hahah, I haven't been able to play it since I was a runt! god its been forever....I need to get a PS1, I have the games all three YAY! in perfect condition practically (didnt really get to play them) but no system. Sux......and I want these songs too!

Fantastic music, extremely memorable and so recognisable... really a shame that the tracks with apostrophes don't work - however 32/40 or so tracks is very much worth it. Hopefully someone will reupload the troubled files..?

I've been looking for these songs for awhile. They bring back so many pleasant memories. I wish not so many songs didn't work, but thank you for the upload!

10/10. As I listen to it right now, I can't get enough of Stewart's beats. They are funky and passionate, and the drums in the background give me chills. Growing up with this game was one of the best things about my childhood. I even have this bonus CD from 1998 where the game was first introduced, which included the a Stewart Copeland interview which he explained his job and showed you step by step how he put his work together, the old grumpy electronic sheep comercials, and a mini guide on hard to reach places in the game.

they remeber me my fave band "spyro gyra"!!! the musics are pretty identicals haha i love the game and the songs even more *.*

Great music; downloading them brings me back the memories of playing the Spyro game, there is a problem on downloading Artisan's Home though.

Spyro the dragon was the first/ best game I have. Make a GREATEST HITS Spyro the dragon album, like the game I have.

I'm listening to the classic Spyro music while writing/ typing this.

"Peace Keepers Alternate Theme" doesn't work and hasn't been for a while. Other than that, fantastic soundtrack. I remember one night I stayed up really late and I came pretty close to beating the game. Great memories! I give it 9/10. 10/10 if that song (and any other broken songs) get fixed.

I own this videogame (although the case is cracked and the disk is showing signs of wear) and it is my most prized possession. The music brings back loads of heartfelt memories. Stewart Copeland did a fantastic job on this work, and I really hope he knows how much this music means to us 90's kids.

This is great! I've been looking fore these tracks everywhere! Ther are just 2 problems,
1.) Some tracks don't work
and
2.) There is one song missing, and its the main track I've been searching for. The song that is missing I guess would be the alternate theme to the opening song. The same theme that is playing when you get to the very last world where you have to finish each portal to get to Gnasty Gnorc...

All the songs are good, except any songs that have any special characters in the title, such as the apostrophe or exclamation point. The files with said special characters aren't even real MP3 files anyways, they are only one Kb in size, so repairing them are probably not an option.

Im can't complete speak in english languag (im from poland),
but I LOVE ALL SPYRO SERIES, I have ePSXe in my laptop and ORIGINAL console PSOne.
I got Spyro 2 & 3 in console, just Spyro 1 in ePSXe :>

Memories playing this game on the PSOne... Use to play it alot, and now I play it on the ePSXe (interesting playing games that weren't originally for the PC on the PC).

I LOVE THIS!!! Such an amazing game, really great soundtrack. I love these songs, the gameplay along with hem, and the memories with THEM. Seriously amazing. I just want one thing: for the guy who uploaded these here to comeback and upload ones for Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, and Spyro: Year of the Dragon. I can't seem to find quality copies of either, let alone ones with an album cover. GREAT ALBUM, gotta hand it to you. Thanks!

Back