Prince of Persia The Warrior Within

hi my name is yippie
the prince of persia is a outstanding game .every time i install the game and started playing game. this game is my life.

Nice work ....best tracks ever i heard.......... ............... ............... ............... ............... ..........thanx ............... ............... ............... .....

I am a big fan of prince of persia warrior with in
In future i will make part 7 8 9
I also want to become prince of persia
NO MAN CAN CHANGE HIS
YOU ALSO PRINCE

Hey guys,i'm looking for a music played in video gallery,a combo interview video in video gallery of pop ww,singer sings something like saviour,i don't remember it,do any one knows what is name of that song?

The musics are cool but because you haven't written where in the game its played(like in devil may cry3 that you wrote where each music is played)so I cant download my favorite that when prince turned into sand wraith dahaka followed him but later dahaka falled into a dark hole and prince cut dahaka's fake hands with sword and began to go in a mysterious dark place (battle music for that dark place)

Hi.i m totally mad before pop series. Specially of ww.
I've finished this game 7 times.everytime i play, i discover a new move. Its just kickass!!

1 of the best game ever of ma lyf trully its a perfect game and anyone is der who could remember dos acrobats used in pop ww i.e. Mithras vengenens and many more sexy acrobats really proud tn play it

you all will not belive how many times i have ended this part and I loved a lot i had done both endings (defeating queen n dahaka )and had got all mislanious sowards and i loved it a lot very good n interesting game really

Back