Prince of Persia The Warrior Within

i feel pop ww and pop ttt are da best games i ve ever played....so far none of da games are like thse..and i dont think there will ever be a game like this....this is once in a lifetime game....i think i m lucky to be in this generation where i could play prince of persia.....da first time i played prince of persia...i was of da opinion dat this is da worst game ever created....but when i finished it...it was totally opposite,,this is and this will be da best game created ever...hats off!!!! to POP SERIES.

Great soundtrack, you can't find all the soundtracks everywhere, but still here they are 43 original soundtracks :)
POP Warrior Within is one of my favourite games, 10/10

Great soundtrack, you can't find all the soundtracks everywhere, but still here they are 43 original soundtracks :)
POP Warrior Within is one of my favourite games, 10/10
PCGamer 8

Ya its plot is better than any kind of this game(POP-1/2/3). So much fun and thrill and suspense. Its "what is next" kinda a thing keep the gamer to stick with his seat. And soundtracks is amazing which makes this games more and more to play.

hey guys where can i find the music which is played in the background while installing the game... its instrumental.... the music is really awesome. pure awesomenessssss!!!!!!!

Thank you very much........ultimate sound tracks.....I love POP WW....The best game i've ever played.....these sound tracks add the glory to the game...

Soundtrack is just awesome! Makes u feel like in ancient Persia,it totally matches d gameplay.The free-form fighting styles are kickass!

LIKE IT The game really rocks - at gameplay and at the soundtrack - I especially like Godsmack - Straight out of Line and I Stand Alone, the 1st, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 18th......... The next part (Ghosts of the Past) should appear.... can't wait!

Cool.. I search for a long time for this soundtrack...
I love game Prince of Persia... its very actually great fight technic..

Love Prince of Persia so much... ;)

this is my best game. i did never see a game like this. it,s all wersions are excellen and perfect. i request to makers who make this game make it more suitable. when i play this game i feel as i am playin my ownself instead of prince and i feel every thing arround me is real.

its my dream to get something like this game coz i love this game very much and also love the songs and background musics and i have played popww atleast 21
times and i have not been bored whit this game and 21 times have fineshed this game
I m great fan of prince of persia frm pop "tsot" to pop "tfs"

frm kumar acharya

hi my name is amar
the prince of persia is a outstanding game .every time i install the game and started playing game. this game is my life.

hi i am Abhisek
prince of persia is all about attitudes.this is a fantastic game i heard about this game before but i never tried it but now i have played this game and i have to say prince of persia is little beauty.

I loved the soundtracks of the game. I am a big fan of prince of persia series. Thanks to this great site. Also please upload the soundtracks of prince of persia prodigy (2008) and prince of persia the forgotten sands (2010) games

this game is a masterpiece and the free form fighting still rocks in the forgotten sands. However, the music of this game is better than latest editions

hi...i am aayush i love pop all series and complete the all series.i love this game back ground muzsik and story.......... ..

Back