Persona4 Original Soundtrack (2008)

i came back to this and found out that i do miss persona 4 songs after playing persona 5 for a bit. I really miss the happy atmosphere of the series. It was a nice bit of change for a bit

^Lesmma over here is wrong Fog is here. its track "209" . anyway

10/10 One of the best rpgs ive played. Persona 4 will always be special to me. and the whole Persona series.

Great score for a good game, but don't pay any mind to the dumb corn nuts ignorant pieces of phooey guest users who claimed that this score or game are in any way, shape or form "the best ever" in either category, in any way shape or form. Countless games beat the living phooey out of P4 which is direly bogged down by its fairly bland and uninspired turn-based gameplay, and its music--while largely excellent--is similarly completely and utterly corn nuts anniihilated by countless scores for other, superior games, shows, films, etc in every imaginable area. Be reasonable, and don't listen to the overhype from tasteless dumb fucks as these. Permaleaving this page now, so this is our last contact.

This game's OST is one of the factors that make this game great. This game is over 60 hours, and this OST doesn't get annoying while you're playing through this OST.

Hey kitrussl, I made an account after reading your comment. You're a complete jerk and people like you are miserable. Great job getting angry over people finding joy in music. I'd be miserable too if other people being happy pissed me off. Maybe you should realize people may have a different opinion than yours, and they're entitled to that. Stop being a sad boi.

If you find the story of Persona 4 touching, these soundtracks sure help a lot.

Every song in this game has meaning and set the right emotion for the game.

A masterful piece of art.

My personal favorite is "Reverie", I almost cry every time I hear this song.

Back