Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (GC) (gamerip) (2004)

I remember years ago playing this on Dolphin emulator on my dad's PC... I got to the final boss... and never beat the game 😭😭😭. And I don't have my save file anymore since it was on my dad's PC and it doesn't have Dolphin anymore! I hate it so much. Game is still a masterpiece.
Not sure why some people here are saying that the first game's OST is better. Like, the first game had some bangers but a fourth of that OST was... ok at best? This soundtrack is more memorable.
Some of my favorites: Rougeport, Battle Theme, X-Naut Fortress, Excess Express at Dusk, Petal Meadows, etc.

Edit: TTYD Remake. Can't wait to beat this game finally.
Edit: Nah, I got a copy of the original in Christmas 2023. We beating the game with this one. 🗣️🗣️🔥🔥 Except school refuses to give me free time, I swear. I have problems with concentrating on school work but come on! I simply get too much homework.

Last edited:
i think this will disipoint you but i have not played this game... i don,t have a gamecube... but awsome music
It's not worth it to buy the game online. Gamecube games nowadays cost hundreds of dollars. And that money ain't going to Nintendo anyways so it's better to just emulate the game. The game isn't officially available so...

the people who think that the ttyd hype is overrated and wanted pm64 to get a remake first
I played through like half of like Paper Mario 64 on my dad's PC using an online emulator prior to TTYD. Never finished it. I want to play it again now after the TTYD remake announcement. It's on Nintendo Switch Online but I still think the Expansion Pack is incredibly dumb and refuse to get it. I happen to have an N64 but a) None of the working TVs at home have any AV ports and b) I could barely ever get the thing to connect to a TV properly... "Paper Mario (U) [!].z64" is looking real nice right now.

I played through like half of like Paper Mario 64 on my dad's PC using an online emulator prior to TTYD. Never finished it. I want to play it again now after the TTYD remake announcement. It's on Nintendo Switch Online but I still think the Expansion Pack is incredibly dumb and refuse to get it. I happen to have an N64 but a) None of the working TVs at home have any AV ports and b) I could barely ever get the thing to connect to a TV properly... "Paper Mario (U) [!].z64" is looking real nice right now.
I haven't got past the bones ambush yet NO SPOILERS

Back