Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (GC) (gamerip) (2004)

This is my favorite game of all time. it has EVERY song from the game on here, most of them are pretty short, but because of my nostalgia, 10/10

Great Soundtrack! It's a pity that not all the soundtracks are there. And as a tip, to record the file select theme you should get a game over and after that jingle is over the file select theme plays without text noises over it (If you don't press start)

I love the soundtrack but this upload is filled with sound effects galore for the listener's misery. This user literally just recorded the songs from the game. This website is for soundtrack RIPS. Someone really needs to reupload this great soundtrack without the noises.

EXCELLENT! Finally after a while of songs riddled with sound effects, a new upload has ridden them for good. Such a great soundtrack, download it.

i think this will disipoint you but i have not played this game... i don,t have a gamecube... but awsome music

Honestly, this album almost makes me tear up. I just love this game so much and all the songs are just so catchy and of course very nostalgic. Bless the people who make these tracks, and also bless you for uploading them :')

I'm about to open the floodgates here, but here go's:
*ahem*
I don't think that Paper Mario TTYD is really that great. Honestly, I don't think I would enjoy it that much, and I just don't like my RPGs seasoned the way TTYD is. I know, it's really judging a book by it's cover, and I certainly don't think the plot or soundtrack is bad, it's just that I prefer my RPGs more like Paper Mario Origami King, or Color Splash, or dare I say... "Sticker Star". Point is, TTYD is a game I don't plan on playing anytime soon.

I'm about to open the floodgates here, but here go's:
*ahem*
I don't think that Paper Mario TTYD is really that great. Honestly, I don't think I would enjoy it that much, and I just don't like my RPGs seasoned the way TTYD is. I know, it's really judging a book by it's cover, and I certainly don't think the plot or soundtrack is bad, it's just that I prefer my RPGs more like Paper Mario Origami King, or Color Splash, or dare I say... "Sticker Star". Point is, TTYD is a game I don't plan on playing anytime soon.
> thinks TTYD kind of sucks
> never played it
> refuses to try it

good lord my sides. literally every time. 🤣

Back