New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS) (gamerip) (2012)

Yes I am. Is there any way on fixing this issue?
Unfortunately, there is no fix. itunes and all apple software is incapable of correctly playing MP3 files sampled at 32kHz, which is what a lot of game music is sampled at. Its a bug in their software, and so far I have not found a workaround.

Unfortunately, there is no fix. itunes and all apple software is incapable of correctly playing MP3 files sampled at 32kHz, which is what a lot of game music is sampled at. Its a bug in their software, and so far I have not found a workaround.
Man that sucks…could I maybe convert the songs?

Man that sucks…could I maybe convert the songs?
That too is not possible. It only works if the original gamerip files are resampled to a different sample rate upon the first conversion process. I haven't yet found a way to take a 32kHz non-working MP3 and turn it into, say, a 44.1kHz working MP3.

That too is not possible. It only works if the original gamerip files are resampled to a different sample rate upon the first conversion process. I haven't yet found a way to take a 32kHz non-working MP3 and turn it into, say, a 44.1kHz working MP3.
I see so should I wait on it for now?

I don’t really have any other devices when listening to music. I only use my ipod.
I understand, unfortunately there isn't anything that can be done, the person who did the original gamerip would have to convert the files using a resampler, and then do the tags again.

Can somebody upload the fast versions of the Leaf & Gold Ring themes with the main stages' music included? Those seem to be missing...

Back