New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS) (gamerip) (2012)

sorry Khinsider, but my ratings of this album is -100/10, because this cheap, crappy game subtracted lots of points here, tho it's a nice rip. I never seen a game so cheap that it remixed the old game, put some levels, make some crappy, easy boss fights, then added a ton of coins and a useless element, then called it a new game. This is one of Nintendo's worst game in my opinion, so even tho it's a noice rip, I'll give a negative point to this album.
[/SPOILER]This game will be in the hall of fame...sorry, I meant the hall of SHAME.[/SPOILER]

I think the acapella vibe makes the soundtrack a lot more lively than the other games, NSMB DS soundtrack will always remain supreme though.

this rip is surprisingly good quality, the only problems are it's not organized properly and it has duplicates from Wii (though this doesn’t include tracks with added things to them, like the Castle music with bahs in it)

Last edited:
I don't necessarily mind the disorganization; I typical organize the tracks to my own liking anyway. However, I noticed a couple of mistakes in these rips, specifically the Final Boss - Fast - Phase 1 rip looping improperly, and the Fast version of Rainbow Ground not actually being faster.

Last edited:
I don't necessarily mind the disorganization; I typical organize the tracks to my own liking anyway. However, I noticed a couple of mistakes in these rips, specifically the Final Boss - Fast - Phase 1 rip looping improperly, and the Fast version of Rainbow Ground not actually being faster.
Whether you do that or not, soundtracks should always be organized properly, it just looks messy and gets confusing if they aren’t
I’ll probably fix it myself sometime later

Whether you do that or not, soundtracks should always be organized properly, it just looks messy and gets confusing if they aren’t
I’ll probably fix it myself sometime later
Oh for sure, organization is always so appreciated. I just wanted to point out a different, more minor issue. The part about the Final Boss though, I was actually wrong:
However, I noticed a couple of mistakes in these rips, specifically the Final Boss - Fast - Phase 1 rip looping improperly,
I checked in-game, and it actually does loop improperly the same way! I'm surprised that mistake happened in development. But does that mean the Fast version of Rainbow Ground is actually the same speed in the files, or is that actually a ripping mistake?

Whenever I download the soundtracks on here. There is a lot of static noises or glitches that play. Can this please be fixed?

Back