Mario Kart Wii (Wii) (gamerip) (2008)

This (specifically "Victory & Winning Results (Competition)" and "Block Plaza (Hurry Up!)") helped my friend and I finish a project for my class. Thank you for this.

Mario Kart Wii's Soundtrack Is Amazing (one of which being a meme song). The Game Itself Is My Favorite Mario Kart Game. (I Haven't Played Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart Circuit, Or Mario Kart Double Dash). This Game Introduced Bikes In The Mario Kart Series & So Far Is The Only Mario Kart Game With Bikes (Again I Haven't Played Mario Kart 8). The Tracks In This Game Are Some Of The Best I've Played. & The Blue Shell Is Still Famous For being The Worst Mario Kart Item.
Soundtrack:10/10.
Game:9.6/10.
YOU JUST COCONUT MALLED! SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO TOTALLY COCONUT MALL THEM!

There’s nearly every song from the game with all variations. Except one…

(HiT bY LiGhTnInG) A strange request, but it is part of the game’s music. If anyone could update the music to have the Lightning effect (warped) music for all tracks including (Final Lap) variants I will be satisfied. This is probably a HUGE request.

There’s nearly every song from the game with all variations. Except one…

(HiT bY LiGhTnInG) A strange request, but it is part of the game’s music. If anyone could update the music to have the Lightning effect (warped) music for all tracks including (Final Lap) variants I will be satisfied. This is probably a HUGE request.
I would love that too but, the songs are automatically changed when hit by lighting or squished. As a Mario Kart Wii modder, when I change music in MKWii, I just need to manually change the regular music and the final lap music but the Lighting music is changed automatically. If you really want the lighting music, you'll have to manually change it using a music program. Tell me if you find a way to convert music to that sound effect cause I really want those ost too! Best of luck!

I would love that too but, the songs are automatically changed when hit by lighting or squished. As a Mario Kart Wii modder, when I change music in MKWii, I just need to manually change the regular music and the final lap music but the Lighting music is changed automatically. If you really want the lighting music, you'll have to manually change it using a music program. Tell me if you find a way to convert music to that sound effect cause I really want those ost too! Best of luck!
Ahh so your a modder. Well unfortunately, I know nothing about digging into the files of MKWii. Which is why I’m asking moderators to see if they can figure out a way to do it. I have a YouTube link to to an example of the Lightning effect music if you want it. However, this won’t help, because the YouTuber who posted the music doesn’t give a description on how he did it.

1st Mario Game of all time, so I have a lot of nostalgia for this game and even on my Nintendo Wii in 2023 it still hopes up tremendously well. It introduced, Bikes, Rosalina, Funky Kong and Dry Bowser to the cast of Mario Kart Characters along with Baby Daisy(sadly), but besides the start the baby clones it also introduced Tricks/Jump Boosts, Coconut Mall,Moo Moo Meadows and a modding community which is up and running to today! So I'm glad to be one of the many fans of Mario Kart Wii!

1st Mario Game of all time, so I have a lot of nostalgia for this game and even on my Nintendo Wii in 2023 it still hopes up tremendously well. It introduced, Bikes, Rosalina, Funky Kong and Dry Bowser to the cast of Mario Kart Characters along with Baby Daisy(sadly), but besides the start the baby clones it also introduced Tricks/Jump Boosts, Coconut Mall,Moo Moo Meadows and a modding community which is up and running to today! So I'm glad to be one of the many fans of Mario Kart Wii!
Mario Kart Wii was my first Mario Kart game as well. Back in the day, I thought the game was really hard and I couldn't get first place in lightning cup on mirror mode. Back when I played the game again in February 2022, the game was pretty easy... until you get to mirror mode where a single screw up would send you from first to 8th place. As for the Wii itself, it's a amazing console, but I'm more a fan of the NES and SNES, but it's a great way to make a comeback after whatever the hell they thought the N64 was (I'm referring to it's game library compared to Nintendo's past two consoles). To this day, I still haven't played any game on the GameCube let alone own the console itself, so I can't say anything about it.

Mario Kart Wii was my first Mario Kart game as well. Back in the day, I thought the game was really hard and I couldn't get first place in lightning cup on mirror mode. Back when I played the game again in February 2022, the game was pretty easy... until you get to mirror mode where a single screw up would send you from first to 8th place. As for the Wii itself, it's a amazing console, but I'm more a fan of the NES and SNES, but it's a great way to make a comeback after whatever the hell they thought the N64 was (I'm referring to it's game library compared to Nintendo's past two consoles). To this day, I still haven't played any game on the GameCube let alone own the console itself, so I can't say anything about it.
That's the same story for me too, except I played it more often when I finally got my own Wii, cause I played it at my grandparent's house, and I they let me have it so I could play with my siblings.

Same story with me tbh expect that I played NES and SNES games later down the line either through emulation or my 12 month NSO(Nintendo Switch Online) that I got for Christmas. And the GameCube well that's a console i haven't touched at all, along with the N64,Wii U(because I thought it was just an upgraded Nintendo Wii), the original Game Boy, Virtual Boy(cause the's the upmost worst of consoles I've mentioned) and I think that's it from all I can remember at the very least

Back