Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The Complete Gamerip (Switch, Wii U) (gamerip) (2014)

I just said, I’m not doing them. Lightning variants are mixed in real-time like the frontrunning beats in MK7 were; they aren’t some file I can format and tag. Frontrunning, Final Lap, and Frontrunning Final Lap have their own files. Lightning does not. Not only do I not know how to create the lightning variants, it would double the file size and track count for something no one would listen to. Does that make sense?
But they'd listen to Final Laps and Frontrunnings? Who said you were doing them, maybe someone else can do it. Not me of course cause I'm not an editor. But yeah I agree, it would double the file size, but people want a complete recording sessions collection.

Someone updated it. I literally had Wave 6 in the upload queue waiting to be approved. Tell you what. I’ll make a note of all the files that were changed and try to get FLAC versions soon. But seriously, why are some of these not even FLAC?

Someone updated it. I literally had Wave 6 in the upload queue waiting to be approved. Tell you what. I’ll make a note of all the files that were changed and try to get FLAC versions soon. But seriously, why are some of these not even FLAC?
That's odd, FLAC. is available everywhere. Apologies, I was under the impression that this was the end version of the upload.

Do you also have the Shy Guy versions of GBA Sunset Wilds? If not, then it's okay. I understand. Just asking along with Wave 6's release? Take your time if possible. There's no rush and pressuring needed. :)👍

Also, I noticed that the whole soundtrack got changed. What happened? Welp, I may have to start over on redownloading everything. Wish they brought back the "download entire album" feature. But I understand why though. It's okay.

Change of plans. I’ve gotta add the songs that were just added, but I’m gonna add other SFX (like the startup loop, UI, etc.) along with Wave 6. Sorry for the delay.

Volume is inconsistent across all tracks. Some base game tracks are louder, and some are quieter.
I’m going to normalize all the songs grouped by tracks (e.g. all the Mario Kart Stadium songs will be the same volume, etc.). I already did it with the BCP on my end, just need to do it with everything else.

Also, if I have time, I will update the base game tracks to be 48000hz. All the BCP stuff is and I have the higher res version of the base game now available to me. However, it will more tedious than the first time due to different formatting and will take longer.

I wonder who changed the 2 Courses to Twisted Mountain and N64 Toad's Highway? It's supposed to be Twisted Mansion and N64 Toad's Turnpike!

I changed them back to the proper names. No offense or anything, but people should look at the game's info before changing the names...

I wonder who changed the 2 Courses to Twisted Mountain and N64 Toad's Highway? It's supposed to be Twisted Mansion and N64 Toad's Turnpike!

I changed them back to the proper names. No offense or anything, but people should look at the game's info before changing the names...
I did the original rip and looking at my copy… yeah I misnamed them. Oops. Sorry.

Does anyone have the GBA Sunset Wilds Shy Guy Versions? I wanna know. Also, take your time for those that are uploading it. I understand it takes time. There's no rush and no pressure needed. :)

Last edited:
Does anyone have the GBA Sunset Wilds Shy Guy Versions? I wanna know. Also, take your time for those that are uploading it. I understand it takes time. There's no rush and no pressure needed. :)
I double checked the game files and the Shy Guys aren’t in the stream files. They’re likely a sound effect that plays when you get near the Shy Guys, in which case I would need to find a way to extract the SFX from the game, something I don’t know how to do.

I double checked the game files and the Shy Guys aren’t in the stream files. They’re likely a sound effect that plays when you get near the Shy Guys, in which case I would need to find a way to extract the SFX from the game, something I don’t know how to do.
I mean, it would be redundant for the developers to make entire versions of the tracks with the Shy Guys. It would take up unnecessary space.

Ah ok. It's okay. I understand. I just wanted to know if there's any way to do it. Sorry man. 😞

Back