Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: The Complete Gamerip (Switch, Wii U) (gamerip) (2014)

Thank you for this beautiful rip! Though I don't really listen to them, I still love to have the Final Lap and Frontrunning variations in my library. Also just curious, but why is "Wii Wario's Gold Mine" and its variants have a Bit Depth of 8 instead of the standard 16?

What a vast collection of audio! Though I would like to clarify that the menu music variant for Kart selection is also used for character selection.

What a vast collection of audio! Though I would like to clarify that the menu music variant for Kart selection is also used for character selection.
Similar enough that I just did Kart Select.
Thank you for this beautiful rip! Though I don't really listen to them, I still love to have the Final Lap and Frontrunning variations in my library. Also just curious, but why is "Wii Wario's Gold Mine" and its variants have a Bit Depth of 8 instead of the standard 16?
I'm updating it now.

This album was updated on 5th of March, 2024.

Change Log:
Sorted music into discs for easier navigation. Fixed Wii Wario's Gold Mine being 8 bits in depth instead of 16 bits.

What are the "Replay" variations? For dolphin shoals, mount wario, etc
I'm pretty sure these variations are played when viewing the highlight reel or watching a race on MKTV, since there are several variations of the music throughout the racetrack and Nintento probably just wanted to have one simple soundtrack for the highlight reel replay.

Just out of curiosity, does Nintendo use the same music for Dragon Driftway (the racetrack) and Dragon Palace (the battle area)? They sound similar/exactly the same to me. Is there a difference at all? All I was able to figure out was the interior for Dragon Palace having its own seperate soundtrack.
Maybe it's just a Sweet Sweet Canyon/Sweet Sweet Kingdom sort of thing and I'm just overthinking it.

Just out of curiosity, does Nintendo use the same music for Dragon Driftway (the racetrack) and Dragon Palace (the battle area)? They sound similar/exactly the same to me. Is there a difference at all? All I was able to figure out was the interior for Dragon Palace having its own seperate soundtrack.
Maybe it's just a Sweet Sweet Canyon/Sweet Sweet Kingdom sort of thing and I'm just overthinking it.
The race version is slightly longer and the battle mode has different mixing and a few small tweaks to it. There is a difference.
Sweet Sweet Canyon and Kingdom are also really similar, but Kingdom has a slightly different intro.

I personally wish Nintendo didn't more or less copy the race music in Deluxe when they added the battle modes, but it's too late now.

Hello, where can I find the individual artwork for each booster course wave that was available before... For each wave they had two little icons showing the two cups for that wave... now they are gone... hmm any ideas?

Back