Friday Night Funkin' - vs. Monika.exe

Let's just agree between us and ignore him...
He always wanna feel like the king of the FNF section, harassing people and replacing our uploads as he wants.

Gladly you guys made me feel better.
:) i see him all the time in fnf stuff. idk why he was in the miku mod but it was definitely his fault- 😡 and how in the world does he replace? u know he rlly needs to- stop....

Let's just agree between us and ignore him...
He always wanna feel like the king of the FNF section, harassing people and replacing our uploads as he wants.

Gladly you guys made me feel better.
no i don't i just strive for completion, i hate seeing incomplete albums, i just want them to be complete!

who cares lmao, learn to deal with it, like stop getting offended by a simple word or get off the internet
true... I'm not saying I was deeply offended, but still I'm just saying its not nice... at all, and it would be great if we could have a nice community without the cussing😑... that's all. But people are people the internet is internet so ya... I just gotta live with it😮‍💨

Last edited:
who cares lmao, learn to deal with it, like stop getting offended by a simple word or get off the internet
''who cares Lmao, learn to deal with it, like stop getting offended by a simple word or get off the internet''
MORE LIKE A CUSS WORD MR KAREN!! nobody can deal with that, what can you deal with not being king or creator of the fnf mods?!?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:;);)😝😛🖕░.░.░.░.㊙

''who cares Lmao, learn to deal with it, like stop getting offended by a simple word or get off the internet''
MORE LIKE A CUSS WORD MR KAREN!! nobody can deal with that, what can you deal with not being king or creator of the fnf mods?!?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:;);)😝😛🖕░.░.░.░.㊙
look a 14 year old white girl using the the word "karen" and emojis just to make their argument valid

Back