Friday Night Funkin' - vs. Monika.exe

bruh its just a vs.sonic.exe cover đź’€
Fine. Delete it. Or better, delete everything I uploaded. I don't wanna see you or the other dude crying becuz it doesn't have instrumentals, becuz it's a stupid cover or becuz it's not the ost he wanted.

I apologize for trying to be a member and upload something, Mr. President eeveelover.

Pd.: the instrumentals were coming but whatever. You can delete them too.

Fine. Delete it. Or better, delete everything I uploaded. I don't wanna see you or the other dude crying becuz it doesn't have instrumentals, becuz it's a stupid cover or becuz it's not the ost he wanted.

I apologize for trying to be a member and upload something, Mr. President eeveelover.

you can help by doing the vs henry stickman v3 since that other one is not fixed :>

mf is overreacting to everything, all i said is its just a cover, this doesn't need instrumentals since its the same as the base mod

mf is overreacting to everything, all i said is its just a cover, this doesn't need instrumentals since its the same as the base mod
"you forgot the instrumentals, also mf just slapped a logo behind a background"
"where are the instrumentals?"
"alot of ur rips are forgetting the instrumentals"

It would be cool if you were more respectful to people, you called me mf twice for no reason. Being an admin doesn't mean you can talk to us like a piece of sh*t.

It would be cool if you were more respectful to people, you called me mf twice for no reason. Being an admin doesn't mean you can talk to us like a piece of sh*t.
:| geez can't yall stop fighting and chill my guys no need for arguments yeesh both of yall got to be doing the most. Besides hes not a admin he just stating the obvious :|

Last edited:

SONCE WHEN WAS I A GODDAMN ADMIN!? if i was i would have "admin" by my name but seeing as there is only 1 admin, i am not one.

he aint a admin

Back