Digimon 1-02-Tamers Songs

Great OST, I loved it so much this site.The anime itself is really nice , the story is so complex everything is here, except the music only soundtrack. I think that after the 1st season of Digimon the TV is getting worse as the storyline is too complex from one and another.

I'm glad I found at least sum of the songs here! altho it wud be nice if u cud add
2nd ending of DIGIMON ADVENTURE "Keep on" by Ai Maeda
2nd ending of DIGIMON ADVENTURE 02 "Itsumo Itsudemo" by Ai Maeda

well i say excellent effort it is .but there is a problem with some songs they are incompleate .some songs are missing too and i think there some english song of digimon too .man keep it up .digimon data sguad ongs are also missing .i was looking for thee song for months what i found was all crap and useless but this is greeeeeeeaaaaaaate

I love digimon through and through. And I love all of their songs. I think it's cute when Gabumon sneezes in episode 9. but nobody agrees. this site is awesome.

I like digimon song very much
if i listen this music
I can imagine go inside in digimon world
thank's very much for KhINSIDER

Thanks YOOOOU

not bad for a collection of song. all these were good but not all the music are in it. cheer up! it better than dont these links. -kitty

Nossa! Muito boas as músicas de Digimon, em especial de Digimon Tamers e Digimon 02. A "My Tomorrow" é a cara do Takato e do Guilmon e a música que eu mais curto em todas as séries junto com "Brave Heart".

I'm really love all Digimon Adventure Songs

It's so hard to find and listen digimon songs on the web

thank you very much!!

lol google the song names, you can find whichever one you want, I just found Beelzemon's theme, black intruder by just googling the song name. duh.

Back