Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (GC) (gamerip) (2004)

The songs in Paper Mario 2 weren't as good as in the original but overall this rip is pretty good. I do feel that their are some uneccesary tracks in here, mainly the really short ones, but otherwise this rip is great. Your better off downloading single tracks so your not stuck with a bunch of these short small tracks. 8/10.

I was looking all over for songs from this game! I like this game rip a lot, from the long tracks to the short ones. There is one track that, in my opinion, should be longer, and that would be the Underground track. Other than that, it's a great rip.

The Soundtrack to PM2 is fantastic!
This rip is very concise - pretty much every tune is in it...

A few of the songs unfortunately contain game sounds but otherwise it is a very good download.

The Game is fantastic.
The Music just makes it so much better, it's increadable - just as good if not better that the previous game.

I only give it a 9/10 because most of them hav text talk of door noises on top.

One of the most innovative games i've ever played. A Mario game with paper elements? that's awesome. Soundtrack's cool too. but there's so much i can only like. My favorite is x-naut fortress.

holey crap tha was awesome i beat that game and i remember in the end when all of the towns that mario had helped started chanting MARIO MARIO i actually started to cry a little

I LOVE the video game! I haven't beat it yet, but it has the best **** bg songs on the universe!! I love any Paper Mario game invented!;)

Where's Creepy Steeple?

Ove rall I think this is a great soundtrack, I just never saw creepy steeply, which is what I need for a certain fan mario game.

I have the first paper mario + this one. the music in the first one was epic. this ones not as good but still epic. I love Macho Grubba's battle theme.

This rip is excellent! I love a majority of the songs here, and I was glad that I found them, or I would've never been able to download any mp3s! Okay, there are a few game sounds in some of the tracks, but they REALLY don't bother me much!

A masterpiece needs an artistic soundtrack, and PM:TTYD has you covered! Drama, happiness, tension! I just wish the followups had such greatness...
O h and the Shadow Queen is kind of HARD!

I love paper Mario. But where's the super paper Mario soundtrack? I know lots of people didn't like the game cuz it was different. At first I thought it was dumb too, but once you get into it and accept it as a different style of game, super paper Mario was awesome and fun, with a unique and touching story, awesome new characters and best of all the music was amazing! It deserves to be on this website even if it didn't have as much fanfare as the other paper marios. Please add the super paper Mario soundtrack to this awesome website!

Back