Prince of Persia The Warrior Within

Cool. But some of the musics are edited. Not giving a complete satisfaction as in the game. Still very cool. This is one of my favorite site.

Prince of Persia is an awesome game, I love it! The soundtrack is perfect, whats better than running from the shadow in PoP-WW while Godsmack sings "I...stand alone!" Hahaha, this soundtrack is awesome. 1,2(First Prince of Persia song I LOVED)3,6,8,9,11 are all awesome, I didn't get to listen to the others after 11, theres to many songs.

Awesome music, but can anyone help me to find the music that i liked the most? there are only numbers and my internet is too slow to check all 43 of them quickly. it's the one that plays right after you get the sword that can break walls. thanks in advance.

can you write the qusion agin clearly please if mean that you whant to now pop2 is Warrior Within and pop is the sands of time and pop3 is the two thrones

can you help me ihave finshed all parts of pop and the song nomber 2 it is not comlited it is the short song can you tell me what namber is the long song

please help

all the above tracks are from POP2.
for POP3, go to POP-the two thrones.

the soundtrack of warrior within is really awsome, totally matching its gameplay,
on the other hand two thrones is not that challenging because everything is so straightforward that one dont need to apply his mind at all(unlike WW where u r needed to make a lot of effort to find the right way)
i completed the game three times (both the endings) and still want more of it hoping that ubisoft comes out with another sequel....

i love this ... idont know to tell you that this game is the most cool game i ever played in my hole life and i hobe that ther are a part number 6 thanks im the sand prince from .... lets say from an arabyan country

I thought POP WW was a great game. It was a lot better than the POP SOT because there were less restrictions in your fighting due to the free-form-fighting styles that were added to the game.

The game really rocks - at gameplay and at the soundtrack - I especially like Godsmack - Straight out of Line and I Stand Alone, the 1st, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 18th......... The next part (Ghosts of the Past) should appear.... can't wait!

Is it possible we can see the names of the songs, to know where exactly in the game they are heard? they must be in some game order but i can't figure out some of them.

hi taht yash sharma
the prince of persia is a best game i ever played coz of brand new way to fight and make game realy violent
that why i love prince of persia

I've been playing video games for over 13 years (im 17) and this is my top 10 favorite game(played though it about 7 times) of all time and the soundtrack is too...

Man i love prince of persia all 3 parts its just tooooo..... awesome..!!!!!!It rocks...and is dam adventurous..its a must play game(All there parts).

there is nothin in this universe that is compared to pop the game or its music but pop1 contains the best arabian music pop2 goes to the rock a bit pop3 returns to the way of pop1 but as a game pop2 is the best ever , orah.......

very nice collection this is ....

I liked the game and so as the music ...... the rock is very hard here .....specially in the intro music

Back