Need for Speed 3 - Hot Pursuit (Windows) (1998)

In my opinion this game has the best Techno tunes that I've ever heard. I've played the game at least 500 times (back from when it came out), and I still find myself listening to these tunes. I can pop them on my mp3 player, plug it into my 360, play PGR3, and still have the awesome memories this game gave me. This is the way need for speeds need to be made. The tuner and "underground" stuff needs to go. Hot Pursuit 2 is the closest thing to the original style today.
Triton and Pi ftw.

I like this game alot. Even today, It's my main racing game, even in comparison to Hot Pursuit 2 Porsche unleashed and Carbon. As Far as the Music, No other racing game I've played ever came close.

I just wish somebody would extract/mix the full version of most of the techno tracks.

Hope somebody uploads Hydrus 606 (hometown extended mix) sometime soon. :(

this soundtrack is worth it by Flimsy alone! Seriously, listen to that. I'm more of a metal guy, so, i loved the heavy guitar riffs and pounding drums! \m/

Best Game Soundtrack ever! I love this but unfortunetly this style of techno is dead these days. Hydrus 606 is probably the best tune i've ever heard! I once had a full mix of it but that was in the dark ages when i was running on a pentium mmx.

This NFS has the best soundtrack in the entire series so far. Actually, this is the first NFS I played way back then and loved all the techno tracks in it. Especially, Triton.

I played this game ritualistically to the point to where when I was playing I would literally zone out, think about other things and before I knew it the race was over. I often did better when I wasn't paying attention like that than when I was actually trying. Playing it became second nature I guess. The music was fantastic. It was one of the main factors in why even after i'd beaten it and unlocked everything many times over, I would still play it.

Looking for these for ages.. quite literally. Started playing this game when I was 10, and im now 19 hahaha. I've been looking ever since then.

Major thanks to whoever ripped this, except your missing the Atlantica track. (Aquilla 303 isnt it.) And your missing Sirius 909, but all is good =)

BTW I know for a fact you can find the extended Atlantica/Aquatica track on limewire as I have it and it is my favorite by far.

This game was awesome and it is considered one of the best racing game in last generation of videogames.. I do not understand why EA went so bad with the Need for speed brand. When I played this game in the PS1 and I saw the graphics, I was completely amazed. I played this game hundred of times and I really mastered each track.. The music was amazing I remember that if you play each track reaching the time record you should listen the song of the track completely different, like if they put together the best parts of the entire 12:00 song to make it more awesome. The best track is Empire City and the flimsy track were the best for me..

they sound great when i put the song into gta vice city try play hydrus 606 when completing mission 'trial by dirt' and listen that yourself!!!

The sound track is GREAT! I think were heading the wrong way into this Underground and Carbon crap. But the techno back in the hot pursuit days.

I just wish someone would upload the sirius songs (When you select a car and go to showcase it plays)

Nostalgic..
ohhhh..how i wish these kinda sound tracks were there for all nfs series..
aquilla 303 true true effin classic..
pi and triton are amaziinnnnngggg...
where are Robert Ridihalgh, Crispin Hands, Alistair Hirst, Saki Kaskas, Matt Ragan, Rom Di Prisco, Traz Damji..not many productions from em these days or are they on a pseudo these days?!?
thanks for the up guys!

i LOVED the music the very first time i heard it. kudos to khinsider for uploading... i've been searching for this for over 6.5 years :( . i love hydrus,little sweaty sow,cetus,snorkeling cactus weasels,rear flutterblast,snow bags and flimsy in track order.

Good album, except this collection doesn't have the track they play when you view a showcase for a car.

The game was great as well, I wish they stuck to that formula. The "Tuner" and "Underground" stuff is lame and needs to go.

Back