Need for Speed 3 - Hot Pursuit (Windows) (1998)

wonderfull music track with 06 romulus 3.mp3 .. cool !! I give an excellent rating to it .. I wonder whos the genius behind it D: romulus :D
D: romulus :D

I used some program and I was able to put together each song, since they are all split up into many short chunks, in the correct order (that is, in the order in which it appears in the track and if you don't remember, play the game to refresh your memory). This is okay, but the songs are all out of order and lack some of the parts. I have a 5:00 Hydrus, a 5:54 Cetus, and 6:53 Aquilla, as well as the correct versions of the rock tracks, my favorite being Snow Bags.

Best Game of all time!!!
I race this game so much man
I almost cried listening to this musics remembering my childhood!!
It is awesome
I think ALL the songs are amazing i dont have a favorite

I wanna enter on the video game industry so I can build another game like that!
I wanna know how to programme just to do a new NFS hot pursuit

This wins hands down the best video game soundtrack I have ever come across since I played it....been a decade and nothing better yet......and the best techno I have heard too!

So happy that I finaly have it....been searching for years now...

Damn...this game made my life...never will forget it,the most awesome soundtracks ever,it touches your soul while running in awesome places.Man gonna play it now in mah PS2 (Yes,still have the game,intact)

I played this wonderful game about 6 years ago.
And these soundtracks just reminded me my nice time playing this game.
And the Music is perfect enough to become an album alone.
THANKS A LOT

In my opinion, this is without a shadow of a doubt the greatest soundtrack of ANY racing game and maybe even video games in general!!! I still listen to this soundtrack while I drive around in my car. If you haven't heard this soundtrack yet then you are missing out big time my friends!!!

Next to SimCity 2000 and Test Drive 5, this game's soundtrack really is undoubtedly one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard in a video game.

i love this need for speed III it my favorite game of all time i been playing this since i was 5 yrs old now it been almost 15 yrs sinces i first play it i still play it in 2012..

i still play this game even up to this day MARCH 2013 i still remember being 6-9 yrs old playing this in my younger days i am 19.5 yrs old and play it on my PS3 it really great because i have the Need for speed 2010 the soundtracks are crappy but i did like to put my old NFS3 soundtrack on my PS3 and start listening to it again while playing the NFS hot pursuit 2010

One of the best Need for Speed soundtracks of all time. It's also great to see that Aquila, Cetus, Hydrus, and Sirius have been updated too!

This was one of the best racing games that i have ever played......I always used to play this game with my elder brother and both he and i were great competitors for each other.....I started playing this game at the age of 12 and i play it today also when i come back in holidays with my elder brother......no w my younger brother has started to love this game very much and maybe he can become a very good player than me and my elder brother........ ..

Back