Why am I forced to download song-by-song instead of just downloading full albums?
Bandwidth costs money. The site currently uses about 1200GB of traffic PER DAY. When mass downloads were allowed for everyone, this amount tripled,
because people very carelessly downloaded everything in a row. Our servers were overloaded. This is why now you can download full albums if you give something back to the site.
Why don't you place ads on the site?
For a better user experience, we've decided not to use advertising on this site, nor any misleading links or popups. All the files on this site are delivered free thanks
to our donators who foot the bill for servers.
How does giving back work?
To download albums in full, you need to give back something to the site. You can do this in three ways - by donating,
by filling out requests or by referring people to the site. You register, get your own link, give the
link to other people, they click on it, you can download zipped albums.
Giving you money, are you nuts?
Servers don't pay for themselves. We have no advertising. At the end of the day, if nobody donated actual money, this site would cease to exist.
$19.99 for 6 months seems expensive!
That comes out at $0.11 per day, or $3.33 per month, that's about as low as you can go.
If I donate, how long will it be until I can download?
It's an automatic process, so you'll be able to download immediately.
I donated, but can't download!
This could be because
1. You paid with an eCheck. If you do that, you will have to wait a few days until PayPal clears the check.
2. You didn't return back to our website after donating. Don't worry! You just have to wait a few hours and your account will be automatically updated. If its not updated within a
day, contact us and we'll sort it out for you.
How do I cancel the subscription?
All our payments are managed via Paypal, so you have to log in to your Paypal account, find the subscription there and cancel it.
I want to submit a requested album! How do I upload it to the site?
Please upload all albums to a 3rd party site, such as Google Drive, or a file locker like mediafire.com or mega.nz, we'll then download the album from there and upload it on the site.
You cannot upload albums directly to the site. All albums go through our requests admin.
I sent you a request, but nothing happens! I didn't get a reply!
This website has 26,000 visitors per day on average. We are not able to reply to every email.
If you sent in a request, then one of these things happen:
- An admin has the requested music and it is added to the upload queue.
- None of the admins or their friends have it, and it will be added to the requests list.
- You requested something on the blacklist and the request was ignored
- You sent in a request with 40 game names and an admin decided to get a beer and watch TV instead. Please understand, we're only human.
What is my link?
You get your link after you register, and you can view it in your User CP!
How many people need to click on my link until I can download an album?
For every 1 visitor that clicks your link, you will be able to mass download 1 album. Albums that you have selected as mass downloads will appear in your User CP under "My Albums".
From there on, you will be able to download this album at any time.
How do I get people to click on my link?
Some of the ways are:
- Open up your FB/WhatsApp chat and pass the link on to some of your friends.
- If you have a Facebook, Reddit, or other site profiles, link to KH Downloads from there!
- Email the link out to your friends at work/school/university
- If you participate in any forums, put the link in your forums signature
- If you have a website, or a blog, link to KH Downloads with your URL
What if I want to give my friend a link to a specific album, such as Need for Speed Underground 2?
You can add your referral at the end of any URL, all you need to do is add "?u=xxx" where xxx is your userid. So the full URL to that album where you will get credited for the
referral is http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/need-for-speed-underground-2?u=xxx
My friend clicked on my link, but nothing happened!?
This happens either because you friend is already on this site, or he is using a proxy/VPN service, or this friend is actually you! :)