THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: Takt of Wind ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS (2003)

Excellent music for an excellent game.

Guys, someone send me a message telling me which track is the Big Octo theme music? where you're stuck in a whirlpool?

T hanks!

This game is beautiful, and so is the music, thank you so much for this. I remember after Medli's Awakening I actually cried a little... So touching.. It's missing the "problem solved" jingle though...

To Whoever invented this site and made it free-

You are awesome. Why candycoat it? You just rock. Just like the King of Red Lions.
(LOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOL)

So, when are we getting the HD songs. Dont get me wrong, the original is almost perfect but the songs get improved. Any way cant wait for that update and thanks for the songs!

if anything i can say about the WindWaker, is it was my 1st zelda game!it wasnt Oot, MM, or LTTP, it was this one right here!and that the fact the soundtrack is as good as the game itself if what i love the most of this zelda game than the rest!if u havent played this one(or any zelda game at all for that matter) i DEFFENITLY suggest getting this one! #ZeldaForever

LOVE! Wind Waker was the first Legend of Zelda game I ever got and I love it! No matter how many times I beat this game I still love it! It's the game that started my love for the Zelda series so I must Thank You very much! I love the music from the game! Again, Thank you!

Back