Tenchu (gamerip)

Stare dobre czasy... Gra ju? si? zestarza?a i raczej ci??ko si? ni? dzisiaj ( pisz? to 18 marca 2015r. ) zachwyca?, ale ta MUZYKA... Ona si? chyba nigdy nie zestarzeje! Jest jak wino! Im starsza tym lepsza...

Thank you! I have been looking for this album for quite a while since Grooveshark was 'killed'. Spotify and other online music libraries don't really collect many video game OST's, especially the rare ones like Tenchu. Thanks again for sharing the album!

Songs are excellent, but as stonesatreyu said several are mislabelled and most are out of order. Also, Crisis (Boss Theme) has awful popping at the beginning. Cleaned up, this would be one of the best releases on this site.

Masterpiece Works! Great game and fantastic soundtrack. I wish they will do new episode (with editor inside)

Nice. i thought I can't find these soundtracks. To my Surprise some are here. Continue on the great work, but please list the titles correctly.

Thank you so much for this upload. This is a great soundtrack, I've played countless hours of this game and remember like it was yesterday.

weird, these "oh wheyaaaaa oh wheee" chantings in hime no taibiyo are the SAME chantings used in the Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly OST

Back