TALES OF SYMPHONIA Original Soundtrack (2003)

This is an amazing score. Amzing music combined with amazing gameplay is well, amazing. XD The music combined with the stunnings graphics makes for a great game, but without the music, it would be a boring game sorta. I give this a 10.

I agree with the guest.
The Soundtrack is as amazing as the game.
But even without the game, the music is still awesome.
20 of 10, if I could ^^

A simply amazing soundtrack with great orchestration and perfect tone for thrilling parts of the game. Mithos's theme is perfect for the "villainous" type of music.

Absolutely fantastic! It's never too fast, never too slow. It's not all "happy-skippy" and annoying neither, nor is it too sad and depressing. A great game and soundtrack, deep, dramatic, energetic, inspiring, and impressive.

I love this game and the music in it was astounding thanks please keep up the exellent work everyone this is really helping me out!

Awesome! all this music is just perfect, btw anyone know what tethealla's battle theme is? it's all i have left to complete my collection of "tales of" battle themes =)

By far my favorite game soundtrack. My only complaint is that the score would have sounded much better if it was played by a real orchestra instead of a synthesizer.

I have to be the biggest Tales of Symphonia fan in the world. The music simply touched me in a way no other RPG's music could. This score is over-all superb. Kudos to you Namco! I'm hoping that you make Dawn of the New Worlds music just as impressive!

-Kazea Tetsujen (Since Guest sounds weird to me ^^;;)

The Ending Staff Roll was too slow and boring. The Japanese version was much better. I should know, I have it on CD somewhere. I like that music when your fighting against Sheena.

I've played this game from beginning to end so many times and it never gets old! Great score, awesome story, amazing characters! Definitely deserves more than 10/10!

Amazing game, amazing music. Anytime I hear the music, I feel nostalgic and a surge of emotion runs through me. Gotta love Namco and Tales of Symphonia.

Back