Super Paper Mario (Wii) (gamerip) (2007)

when the game takes a normal gameplay of 9 to 15 hours you know the game had care put in it
There are tons of games that are amazing with less than 10 hours. What are you even talking about? MGS was like 10 hours and is considered legendary by many.

This game will forever be a very memorable part of my childhood. We rented it from a library so I never owned it until a few years ago. I was lost for hours because I was less than 10 years old when I played it. But, I still managed to beat the first boss. And after that, the first memory song played. That song brings tears to my eyes.

Oh yeah btw I love this game as matter of fact my first dip into the Paper Mario series! Although TTYD is very close 2nd(even I'm still in the middle of finishing it) and I don't care what anyone says! Besides TTYD is overrated

Oh yeah btw I love this game as matter of fact my first dip into the Paper Mario series! Although TTYD is very close 2nd(even I'm still in the middle of finishing it) and I don't care what anyone says! Besides TTYD is overrated
Same here! It wasn't exactly the first Mario game I played, but it was my first exposure to the Mario franchise overall when I watched my mom playing it (back when she liked playing video games more) when I was like 4 years old. Later on when I was 14 I would play it and beat it myself, while also exploring the post-game stuff. There was this bit of a stage she couldn't get past and I think she was happy to see I was able to get past it.

The game holds a special place in my heart and it always will. I'm considering paying the game another visit because it's just that good to me.

I've always been wanting to play TTYD when I saw gameplay of it when I was little too, so I'm excited to try the remake when it comes out on the Switch. (It's fine that you don't like it a lot by the way, I just hope I'll personally have a good time with it)

Also what might be odd to some is that I didn't get scared of Mimi's transformation when I saw it the first time (at 4 years old), I'm pretty sure it's because at the time I didn't understand why it was scary. Maybe the fact that I am autistic had something to do with it.

Back