Super Mario RPG Original Sound Version (1996)

Is no tag... but the game is amazing!! is one the best OST in Super Nintendo, the other maybe is... The Legend of Zelda

It's only my favorite game of all time. ^-^

SE needs to pull its head out of its holy cow and start cooperating better with Nintendo... just sell the rights to Geno already! Its not like you're using him... -.-

This game was AWESOME.

Beat it, fully leveled, grinded, powerleveled, beat it in 3 days including Culex, was still bored and wanted more XD.
Call me insane or what not, but I think you kinda got emotionally attached to the characters. ;3

And the soundtrack ROCKED.
10/10

OUT LOUD.

I completely love this game! My snes cartridge broke so I got it for an emulator and I play it all the time. The music is the best of any mario music. This is my favorite Mario game, I wish Nintendo still made games like this...My favorite music is the forest maze and the booster tower music. I thought Booster was histerical! Was he in a dress? What was up with the cake part? lol :)

I love this game! I pay it so much. I wish Nintendo still made games this unique *sigh*. Love the music, favorites being And my name's Bukki and Beware the Forest Mushrooms. One of the best Mario games.

Have a download of a Beta Super Mario RPG rom! I got Lazy Shell editor on this site. I listened to the soundtrack while I am making some Beta maps. I'm still waiting for download of Super Mario RPG Overworld Demo rom. recently, I have the beta version of Illusion of Gaia. feel free to post a comment, if you please.

A great Game and if you ask me one of the better rpg's ever known,so many memories... , and yeah, if you can beat Culex you can beat anyone else in the game including smithy(I love the music played when you fight and defeat Culex,it is from final fantasy III by the way),Square + Nintendo = legendary games like this
-----------------------------------------------
Un gran Juego y si me lo preguntan de los mejores rpg's que hayan existido,tantos recuerdos...,ahh y si , si podeís derrotar a Culex , podeís derrotar a cualquier otro en el juego incluido Smithy (adoro la musica de cuando peleas y derrotas a Culex , es de FFIII por cierto), Square + Nintendo = Juegos legendarios como este

I love this game because of it's very addicting. I never gave up fighting even though I lost many many times. BTW, Super Mario RPG FTW! Yeah, it does. It rules, so much.. I LOVE IT! Must continue to collect music... :)

Perfect 10/10!

Ha! I wound up here after watching the Super Mario RPG soundtrack videos posted by OMG11123

He put the link up to this site! Perfect quality soundtrack! Nice!

I always loved this game when I was younger. The entire game was very well done, my favorite parts were always the fun minigames.

The soundtrack songs are really short for my liking, but it is an old game. I hope there's a remake or something!

Truly an awesome game. This is the reason why I think the 16-Bit era was the greatest in video game history. It was all about gameplay and not just about graphics. I'll keep my Super Nintendo forever because it has the best games of all time on it. This game plus Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, and The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past are among my favorite on the Super NES. Let's hope Nintendo and Square-Enix can team up again to bring us a true sequel to this game soon.

I wish they could, but Paper Mario was a result of wanting a sequel to SMRPG.. Square-Enix would not allow them use of Mallow or Geno.. Why, I dont know. But yeah the best RPG game you will ever find if you have a sense of humor.

I have beat this game and let me tell you all this; That game is the greatest RPG game in the SNES and I'll die happy if they make a Remake for it on the 3DS & DS and didn't change a thing in it.

I remember getting this game for my birthday a few days after it came out, the second I heard the music I grew teary eyed because this game is a perfect example of how a soundtrack can perfectly mold with a game to create a masterpiece. Too bad the scale only goes to ten because I give it a twenty.

Back