Super Mario RPG Original Sound Version (1996)

Thank you Square for making the hardest Mario boss ever (Culex) with the same music as in Final Fantasy IV ! -SOB-

Absolutely love this game... Great childhood memories, simply a master piece. I use some of these soundtracks as a morning alarm because they're so great and up beat.

Eu amo esse jogo um dos primeiros rpgs que eu tenho jogado e amado suas trilhas sonoras são eternas quando eu tinha um snes zerei mais de 10 vezes só pra ter a nostalgia de lutar com todos os bosses ligados a Smith passar pelo forest maze e Star Hill era emocionante pra mim.se eu pudesse dar um rating maior seria 20/10,Nintendo+ Square=a mito no mundo dos games.

I love this game one of the first games of RPG that I have playing and loved your sound tracks are eternal when I have a snes I beat more than
10 times only for have the nostalgic of the fight with all bosses linked to the Smith pass through the forest maze and Star Hill has much emotional for me.if I will takes a big rating if's 20/10,Nintendo+ Square= mith in the world of games.

A great soundtrack to go along with a great game! Thanks SO much for uploading the music! The only thing I don't like is that Smithy's name is in another language. :\

Playing this excellent game on an emulator was amazing. I'm so glad you could rip this music. The game's music is outstanding, it's as good as Paper Mario music, even. This rip is amazing. Thank you.

I love everything about this game, and was infact the first game that I have ever played. I will always have fond memories. Its music is awesome, gameplay is awesome everything about it is just amazing, and the soundtrack is spot on and is just perfect for a game like this. Thank You YOKO SHIMOMURA!

I grew playing this amazing game and i love it so much, his music, his characters, his world, all!

I remember when I heard from first time "beware the forest mushrooms" in forest maze i was passing hours listening it. I never could defeat the secret boss but i found a glitch for reach the max level :D

11/10

Whenever someone says something dramatic, have this at the ready to play "Shock". That what I've been doing, LOL! Anyways, this is amazing! The secret boss is most definitely THE most hardest boss in the game. Thank you!!!!! Da memories are comin' back!

Reading comments here helped me to understand why "fight against culex" music made me think of Secret of Mana (Seiken densetsu 2 - also made by Square) : it sounds like it could be one from this OST.

Oh my god! Listening to the soundtracks of this game after it's been about 3 years since I last played it was a truly splendid experience, it's amazing how simple a thing I have done (i.e. listening to a couple of tracks from this game) evoked an emotion of deep joy in me; that's how the feeling of being nostalgic for something usually is and you know what? I'm not complaining, it's awesome.

Back