SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK (2010)

The music for shiver burn galaxy isn't here. You're also missing part 2 of the boss music. (Peewee piranha). Don't forget the boss music from boss blitz galaxy.

Música orquestrada sempre me deixa alegre, calmo, e com vontade de abraçar alguém, e foi os jogos do Mario que me fez gostar desse tipo de música. Uma qualidade incrível, para as fases que marcam nós, jogadores, parabéns Nintendo, e ao que trouxe a esse site essa dádiva da música de jogos.

Good soundtrack, but I had some problems with the encoding. The name of the song and the artist are listed twice when I use my chromebook's audio player. Though even then, I couldn't find any missing songs, so I'm very happy with this album! :)

This is awesome, but I don't see Shiver burn galaxy:unsure:
That's one of the soundtracks in Super Mario Galaxy 1, except it's called Lava Path (for the lava segments) and Ice Mountain (for the ice segments). That's one of the things that happens a lot, like the 1up tune (in Super Mario Bros). I hope I was helpful. :)

Last edited:
I love this game, the only thing its missing is supermassive galaxy and the music that plays after you defeat a boss or something, before you collect the star
Super massive galaxy may be added in the super mario galaxy album as super mario bros 2007, and chance to grab a star is also in the super mario galaxy album.

Last edited:
Where's shiverburn galaxy but otherwise I love this website
That's one of the soundtracks in Super Mario Galaxy 1, except it's called Lava Path (for the lava segments) and Ice Mountain (for the ice segments). That's one of the things that happens a lot, like the 1up tune (in Super Mario Bros). I hope I was helpful. :)

Super Mario Galaxy 2's Soundtrack Is just As Beautiful as Mario Galaxy 1's was. The Game Itself I Also Haven't Played In A while because My Copy Is In The Storage Unit. I Remember Loving This Game More Than Galaxy 1 & I Also remember When It Erased my Save File (To This Day I Still Don't how it happened). Overall, Beautiful Soundtrack & A Amazing Game That I Need To Revisit As Soon As I get My Copy Out of the storage unit. Soundtrack:10/10! Game:9.6/10. I also Have Memories Wondering what that last world was When I was Younger. I Later Found Out What It Was & It Was Kinda Of A Disappointment finding out that it was only 1 new level.

Back