Splatoon 3 Complete Gamerip (Switch) (gamerip) (2022)

Is it at all possible to add the Portal Destroy sound effect, as well as the sound effect that the Jelletons make? I could really use em'
I don't delve too much into the SFX but I might need to look into SFX eventually. If you need the SFX, you're better off looking in sounds-resource.com or something that.

I think you might have swapped the names of souven1r, 2ouvenir, and souv3nir (the songs for the 8 ball floors) with the names of rout1nes, routine2, and routin3s (the songs for the zones floors) on the disc for side order. I hope this helps!

I think the titles for rout1nes and souven1r, routine2 and 2ouvenir, routin3s and souv3nir might be mixed up?
Thanks for the rip, and for including side order so fast!

Last edited:
I think you might have swapped the names of souven1r, 2ouvenir, and souv3nir (the songs for the 8 ball floors) with the names of rout1nes, routine2, and routin3s (the songs for the zones floors) on the disc for side order. I hope this helps!
I think the titles for rout1nes and souven1r, routine2 and 2ouvenir, routin3s and souv3nir might be mixed up?
Thanks for the rip, and for including side order so fast!
You guys are right, I just checked. Next time I update the album, I will have the names corrected.

Back