Splatoon 3 Complete Gamerip (Switch) (gamerip) (2022)

This album was updated on 31st of January, 2024.

Change Log:
Update to v6.1.0. Made a handful of medleys better on Disc 3 and rearranged some of the songs onto different discs. Removed a few duplicate songs, including the phases of I'm Octavio. Fixed In Filtration stereo mixing. Added more album art.

Thank you, I will update it when I update to include the v7.0.0 music (NOT Side Order, since the site has a 6 month rule for new releases).
I think Without a Dop Doubt will be used soon, it's probably gonna be used in the same way as the S1 lobby theme

I think Without a Dop Doubt will be used soon, it's probably gonna be used in the same way as the S1 lobby theme
I'm 99% sure it's one of the randomly-selected tracks for the lobby music. But... so is almost everything else on Disc 8, so I'm leaving it there.

This album was updated on 23rd of February, 2024.

Change Log:
Update to v7.0.0. Added select Side Order music found in trailers. Added Riot Act and Springfest music. Added Marlin Airport environmental sounds. Added more tracks from older games.

Side Order came out; is the whole ost coming soon or does it still need more time to gamerip/get the music?

Side Order came out; is the whole ost coming soon or does it still need more time to gamerip/get the music?
The site also has a 6-month wait rule for new releases (excluding updates) in order to prevent getting in trouble for having brand new music. I also need more time to name and tag the music. It’s about 50% done.

I’ll try to get it on here by the start of next season but due to the rule, I can’t guarantee it.

This album was updated on 1st of March, 2024.

Change Log:
Fixed a few things, added Inkopolis Square music. Side Order is on hold while I finish ripping the music.

Hey, thank you so much for ripping, categorizing and uploading this album, I really appreciate it! I noticed a couple of errors in the naming of songs here and there, here they are: "Til Depth Do We Part" should be "Till Depth Do Us Part", "Paintscrapper" should be "Paintscraper" and "Candy Coated Rocks" should be "Candy-Coated Rocks", all sourced from the in-game music player.

Hey, thank you so much for ripping, categorizing and uploading this album, I really appreciate it! I noticed a couple of errors in the naming of songs here and there, here they are: "Til Depth Do We Part" should be "Till Depth Do Us Part", "Paintscrapper" should be "Paintscraper" and "Candy Coated Rocks" should be "Candy-Coated Rocks", all sourced from the in-game music player.
Stupid typos... I'll fix it next time I update.

They released color pulse 2024 on nintendo of america as well as "We are so back" to nintendi of america YouTube channel. Hope you add those 2 soon

This album was updated on 27th of March, 2024.

Change Log:
Update to v7.1.0. Added new Splatfest music, and fixed Side Order.

Back