Sonic The Hedgehog 3 - Angel Island Revisited (2019-2023)

This, along with the Sonic Advance remastered series, I think is the absolute closest we can get to actual Sonic music on this website.

But than again, I thought the same about Sonic 1 & 2 anniversary before I found this. So who knows. Someone will find a way.

This, along with the Sonic Advance remastered series, I think is the absolute closest we can get to actual Sonic music on this website.

But than again, I thought the same about Sonic 1 & 2 anniversary before I found this. So who knows. Someone will find a way.
yeeee

Though I will probably always prefer the original OST for this game because it's the version I'm used to, the mixing on this fan remaster is phenomenal and I'll definitely take it over not having Sonic music on my playlist.
Honestly, I'd expect Nintendo to get their music removed here and not Sega but apparently, it's the opposite. Good thing they allowed fan games on here.

Though I will probably always prefer the original OST for this game because it's the version I'm used to, the mixing on this fan remaster is phenomenal and I'll definitely take it over not having Sonic music on my playlist.
Honestly, I'd expect Nintendo to get their music removed here and not Sega but apparently, it's the opposite. Good thing they allowed fan games on here.
yeah! :]

Keep an eye out on modding community for this fangamw cause its MASSIVE and they are really creative sometimes.

Um,the OST is litreally from Sonic 3,and not from this fangame.Not to mention that what your saying feels like out of everything Sonic 3 AIR does to make the original game better,you ignore the changes and only care for OST.
why are you so shocked that someone wants the OST on a website dedicated to video game music

Things That I Noticed:

=== Bad ===

1. The "Angel Island Act 2" song is slightly messed up in the beginning.

=== Weird ===

1. WHERE ARE THE MUFFLED VERSIONS OF THE LEVELS?!!! (Angel Island, Hydrocity, Launch Base, etc.)

=== Good ===

1. This soundtrack is amazing. Thanks for uploading!

Things That I Noticed:

=== Bad ===

1. The "Angel Island Act 2" song is slightly messed up in the beginning.

=== Weird ===

1. WHERE ARE THE MUFFLED VERSIONS OF THE LEVELS?!!! (Angel Island, Hydrocity, Launch Base, etc.)

=== Good ===

1. This soundtrack is amazing. Thanks for uploading!
"muffled versions" are done in real time, so i can't use the sound test nor files

Back