Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (DS) (gamerip) (2009)

Excellent music rip. Some of these tracks I never even heard of yet (maybe I didn't unlock all the hidden dungeons), but that means this music rip must be very complete.

Th e game music itself has amazing music. Sky Tower and Grand Canyon from Red/Blue Rescue Team are also amazing.

Pmd is the best music is the world, the first two generations only, because the composers left after the second and so did the main writers, it's a shame the series went downhill after

This game (EoS) was the first and only game to make me cry. I had so much fun with it, and despite just respawning after each defeat just to try again, I really did feel that it was dire I had to save the world quickly. God, I love it!

A clean download of a PMD song is always 10/10 worthy.
Also, the audio quality of these extractions is the highest you'll see in the internet

This game is absolutely phenomenal, from the character development to the amazing music. This has to be one of my all-time favorite games.

This is probably the highest quality pmdw themes that you'll find in the internet.
And considering this is PMD2 we're talking about, we know were in for the highest tier of music

They really don't make games like they did this anymore. The game is amazing and the music is amazing. I can't stop listening to it!

Back