Pokémon Masters EX Jukebox Soundtrack (Mobile, Android, iOS) (gamerip) (2019)

There are currently some issues with the album (some songs are out of order and disc numbers don't match up between the site/filenames and the actual files) that should hopefully be fixed soon. Please check back later, and apologies for any inconvenience.

This album was updated on 14th of December, 2023.

Change Log:
1. The tracks in Disc 1 are now ordered correctly
2. The tracks in Discs 2-10 are now tagged with the correct disc number
3. A duplicate cover image has been removed

This album was updated on 29th of December, 2023.

Change Log:
Added the following tracks (added to the jukebox in update 2.40.0):
Disc 1 Track 51 - Pokémon Contest (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
Disc 6 Track 29 - Relic Song (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
Disc 6 Track 30 - Battle! (Unova Neo Champion) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)

An issue where the mass download of the album has the wrong track order and wrong disc numbers should also hopefully be fixed. The first song in the soundtrack is Pokémon Masters EX Title Screen, while the initial version mistakenly started with Lurking Threat. If you have the initial version downloaded I highly recommend redownloading the full album.

This`s the best Pokémon Masters EX Soundtrack that I have ever found.Could you please add the other music that is not in the jukebox.
Glad you found it to be at a good quality! This is something I think about a lot. The album being based on the jukebox is very important and I have no plans to change that, but I agree it would be great if the other songs could be available too, especially as certain songs such as the battle theme for Ash are unlikely to be added anytime soon, if ever. While this is based on the jukebox, the way I get the songs is through ripped files so adding them would be fairly easy, but I'd have to be very careful about how I do it. The next update should be very soon so I may add them in then. Either way, I hope you continue enjoying the soundtrack!

This album was updated on 31st of January, 2024.

Change Log:
The album name has been changed, with "Jukebox" becoming "Jukebox+". This is because songs from outside the jukebox are now also included! These new songs will be part of an additional disc and use unofficial names. Please understand that unlike the part of the album that directly adapts the jukebox, song numbers for this bonus disc are subject to change in updates, which could lead to songs requiring a redownload and/or being moved to other discs once added to the jukebox. I won't list every song added as part of it, but some notable ones include Battle! (Ash), Per Aspera Ad Astra and a lot of Trainers' Eyes Meet themes. I've also included the special versions of Battle! (Red), Battle! (Cynthia) and Battle! (Kanto Gym Leader) that were released on YouTube for the game's first anniversary.

Unfortunately, the name change also means that this latest version is incompatible with prior ones, so please be sure to redownload it fully. On the bright side, I've used this opportunity to improve the cover art, and every song now uses a variable bitrate instead being at a constant, unnecessarily high one, meaning the overall file size of the album is around 35% smaller than it would have been but without any noticeable difference in quality!

Here are the songs added to the in-game jukebox in update 2.41.0:
Disc 2 Track 20 - Battle! (Kanto Trainer) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
Disc 5 Track 21 - Battle! (Hisui Warden) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
Disc 5 Track 22 - Battle! (People of Hisui) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)

And here are the songs added to the game in updates 2.40.0 and 2.41.0 which are included in the bonus disc (names are unofficial):
*Battle! (Paldea Gym Leader) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
*Brave the Battle Rally
*Palentine's Day

This album was updated on 31st of January, 2024.

Change Log:
The album name has been changed, with "Jukebox" becoming "Jukebox+". This is because songs from outside the jukebox are now also included! These new songs will be part of an additional disc and use unofficial names. Please understand that unlike the part of the album that directly adapts the jukebox, song numbers for this bonus disc are subject to change in updates, which could lead to songs requiring a redownload and/or being moved to other discs once added to the jukebox. I won't list every song added as part of it, but some notable ones include Battle! (Ash), Per Aspera Ad Astra and a lot of Trainers' Eyes Meet themes. I've also included the special versions of Battle! (Red), Battle! (Cynthia) and Battle! (Kanto Gym Leader) that were released on YouTube for the game's first anniversary.

Unfortunately, the name change also means that this latest version is incompatible with prior ones, so please be sure to redownload it fully. On the bright side, I've used this opportunity to improve the cover art, and every song now uses a variable bitrate instead being at a constant, unnecessarily high one, meaning the overall file size of the album is around 35% smaller than it would have been but without any noticeable difference in quality!

Here are the songs added to the in-game jukebox in update 2.41.0:
Disc 2 Track 20 - Battle! (Kanto Trainer) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
Disc 5 Track 21 - Battle! (Hisui Warden) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
Disc 5 Track 22 - Battle! (People of Hisui) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)

And here are the songs added to the game in updates 2.40.0 and 2.41.0 which are included in the bonus disc (names are unofficial):
*Battle! (Paldea Gym Leader) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
*Brave the Battle Rally
*Palentine's Day
This‘s SOOOOO GREAT!

I found several missing files
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Nts8RJ-eDqRU3cd1d-kiW3zdxVFZx8Zd2IDBLHGkYk/edit?usp=sharing

bgm_field_1stdemo.ogg
bgm_issei.ogg
bgm_event_hisui_01.ogg/bgm_event_hisui_02.ogg/bgm_event_nanjamo_01.ogg/bgm_event_nanjamo_03.ogg/bgm_event_nanjamo_03.ogg(2.42.0 update, maybe these are not actual bgm)

And also these three April Fools' Day files(just original music from the game)
bgm_pokecen_af.ogg
bgm_organize_af.ogg
bgm_worldmap_af.ogg

Last edited:
This‘s SOOOOO GREAT!

I found several missing files
bgm_field_1stdemo.ogg
bgm_issei.ogg
bgm_event_hisui_01.ogg/bgm_event_hisui_02.ogg/bgm_event_nanjamo_01.ogg/bgm_event_nanjamo_03.ogg/bgm_event_nanjamo_03.ogg(2.42.0 update, maybe these are not actual bgm)

And also these three April Fools' Day files(just original music from the game)
bgm_pokecen_af.ogg
bgm_organize_af.ogg
bgm_worldmap_af.ogg
Glad you like it! As this is a gamerip soundtrack, I am of course aware that these exist and their exclusion was on purpose. Because this soundtrack was initially based on the jukebox and had no extra songs, I don't really have issues with leaving out songs that wouldn't really be listened to. That being said, I agree most of these probably should've been included. For the first two, I honestly had no idea what they were for, so thank you for the YouTube links. For the event tracks, you're right that for the most part they aren't like regular BGM, the Hisui ones in particular are completely made up of sound effects. The ones for Iono however could be considered music, so I may add them in. I'm conflicted about the April Fools songs since, as you've mentioned, they are just songs from the original Gen 1 games. Just about every other song in the soundtrack is either new or a remix, so including these could be a bit strange.

My next update might actually be somewhat soon as I've been thinking of increasing the amount of loops for some songs, as some of them feel too short at just two loops. At any rate, I'll give it some thought as to which of these I'll include. Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated!

This album was updated on 28th of February, 2024.

Change Log:
Here are the songs which were added to the jukebox in update 2.42.0 (the songs with an * next to their track number are not new and were previously included in the bonus disc):
Disc 1 Track 52* - Battle! (Ranking Battle)
Disc 3 Track 16 - Battle! (Johto Neo Champion) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
Disc 4 Track 27* - Per Aspera Ad Astra (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
Disc 5 Track 23* - Old Chateau (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
Disc 10 Track 4 - Battle! (Geeta) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)

For those using the bonus disc (disc 11) who don't want to redownload the whole thing, the tracks you have to download are track 22, tracks 30 to 44 and tracks 50 to 52 (make sure to delete the old tracks with those numbers).

The following tracks have been added to the bonus disc (please note that only Photo Creator is brand new to update 2.42.0, the rest are from prior updates):
*Unity Attack!
*Photo Creator
*Battle! (Professor Oak Vs. Agatha) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
*Iono Zone (Intro) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
*Iono Zone (The Main Event) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
*Iono Zone (Let's Get Fired Up!) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)

This album was updated on 29th of March, 2024.

Change Log:
Here are the songs which were added to the jukebox in update 2.43.0, this time they are all songs that were previously included in the bonus disc:
Disc 1 Track 53 - Palentine's Day
Disc 1 Track 54 - Photo Creator
Disc 1 Track 55 - Battle Rally

For those using the bonus disc (disc 11) who don't want to redownload the whole thing, the tracks you have to download are tracks 29 to 45 and 50 to 53.

The new songs in the bonus disc are once again a mix between songs new in the 2.43.0 update and older songs that didn't initially make the cut for various reasons, but this will most likely be the last time this happens.

Here are the songs new to the 2.43.0 update:
*Volo's Purpose (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
*Academy Ace Tournament (Pokémon Masters EX Version)

And here are the additional songs added:
*PML Arc Ending
*Unused "City" Theme

As the name implies, Unused "City" Theme is a song that as far as I'm aware has never been used and is not present in current versions of the game. The "City" part comes from the filename of the song, "bgm_city01" (for reference, the song Fun with Friends is "bgm_city02").

This album was updated on 26th of April, 2024.

Change Log:
Here are the songs added to the jukebox in the 2.44.0 update (the first three were previously included in the bonus disc):
Disc 5 Track 24 - Trainers' Eyes Meet (Team Galactic) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
Disc 8 Track 29 - Trainers' Eyes Meet (Team Skull) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
Disc 10 Track 5 - The Academy Ace Tournament! (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
Disc 10 Track 6 - Battle! (Paldea Elite Four: Rika) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
Disc 10 Track 7 - Battle! (Paldea Elite Four: Poppy) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)

For those using the bonus disc (disc 11) who don't want to redownload the whole thing, the tracks you have to download and replace are tracks 43 onwards.

Here are the new songs added in the 2.44.0 update which are now included in the bonus disc (song names are unofficial):
*Battle! (Pokéstar Studios) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)
*Trainers' Eyes Meet (Team Yell) (Pokémon Masters EX Version)

I've made one other minor change, being the name of Track 21 in Disc 1:
Battle! (Region’s Best) -> Battle! (Region's Best)
This is purely a change I personally wanted to make and redownloading it is fully optional.

I hope you keep enjoying the Pokémon Masters EX Jukebox+ Soundtrack :)

these are great but i wish there was a quality better than mp3 to download these
Thanks, and that's very understandable. It would make a lot of sense to have an additional format, namely the original OGG format as is used by the game. I'll work towards adding them within the next few days, thank you for your feedback!

Thanks, and that's very understandable. It would make a lot of sense to have an additional format, namely the original OGG format as is used by the game. I'll work towards adding them within the next few days, thank you for your feedback!
thanks so much!

Back