Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (DS) (gamerip) (2009)

Compared to the music from the originals, pretty much all of these tracks are absolutely awful. The intro screen music sounds like something you'd hear at a really weird circus, lol. Definitely not their best work. Seems very sloppy and hodge-podge (e.g., Dragon's Den is very confused and random), like they didn't even know what sound they were seeking. It almost seems as though the only instruction they received was to make them sound different to the originals. The music in these games was a gigantic letdown.
You're somewhat wrong. Some of these are true gems, especially some of the battle themes. I personally find the Wild Pokemon Battle from Johto to be quite a masterpiece, ignoring the random yoda death sound near the end of the loop that is in the game, it's not a glitch.

You're somewhat wrong. Some of these are true gems, especially some of the battle themes. I personally find the Wild Pokemon Battle from Johto to be quite a masterpiece, ignoring the random yoda death sound near the end of the loop that is in the game, it's not a glitch.
Finally someone gets me

Compared to the music from the originals, pretty much all of these tracks are absolutely awful. The intro screen music sounds like something you'd hear at a really weird circus, lol. Definitely not their best work. Seems very sloppy and hodge-podge (e.g., Dragon's Den is very confused and random), like they didn't even know what sound they were seeking. It almost seems as though the only instruction they received was to make them sound different to the originals. The music in these games was a gigantic letdown.
mate what are you on

Same. Ignored the Random Yoda Death. Some of the OST are true masterpieces. The others are just like played on a circus. Never play an OST on a circus.
-Poseidon And Re Company Owner Rayquaza Skies

I found so many of the tracks to be a massive step away from what we got in previous games/generations. One example that stuck out for me was the Cinnabar Island track, which was a ravaged version of what appeared in Gen1. To each their own, but I found the music in these ones disappointing to the point of turning it off lol.

I found so many of the tracks to be a massive step away from what we got in previous games/generations. One example that stuck out for me was the Cinnabar Island track, which was a ravaged version of what appeared in Gen1. To each their own, but I found the music in these ones disappointing to the point of turning it off lol.
Route 47.

Back