Plants vs. Zombies Original Soundtrack (2009)

Ultimate Battle used to be my favorite song, and I always loved the final stages of each world, with getting random seeds and plants to set up instead of selecting, always found it fun

Hey I know an another tower defense game soundtrack that's really good it's called Bloons TD 6 I was wondering if we can get the soundtrack on this website it's on mobile,Android, iOS,windows and mac
sorry, but Bloons is on the website blacklist. Tim Haywood must have requested that they keep his music off. The OST for 6 isn't that much on Bandcamp anyway.

I really want a remaster of this game for modern consoles and PC. Only Xbox users can play it through backwards compatibility, and the PC version is insanely outdated, only supporting 800 x 600 resolution in 4:3. Meanwhile Xbox 360 and PS3 got it in HD. I know it's free on mobile but I don't like playing mobile games and would much rather have it on a device I actually use for games.

I really want a remaster of this game for modern consoles and PC. Only Xbox users can play it through backwards compatibility, and the PC version is insanely outdated, only supporting 800 x 600 resolution in 4:3. Meanwhile Xbox 360 and PS3 got it in HD. I know it's free on mobile but I don't like playing mobile games and would much rather have it on a device I actually use for games.
I agree. I want a PVZ port to the switch so badly. It could be the same as the other console versions and would be very easy to do, that would be great.
Idk I just want any PVZ game on the switch besides BFN. I don't hate BFN as much as other people do, infact I really like it, but it shouldn't be the only PVZ game on switch.

For the music part my head was messing with me but 2,3,7,18,23 and 29 have the wrong names
Just compared them to the ones I downloaded I think around a year ago and they are wrong. Thought you were crazy but someone must've switched up the names for no reason. I'll send in an update with the correct, official names and add DS as a platform

Just compared them to the ones I downloaded I think around a year ago and they are wrong. Thought you were crazy but someone must've switched up the names for no reason. I'll send in an update with the correct, official names and add DS as a platform
thanks but the ds has a different ost

Back