Metroid Prime OST

Tis soundtrack is REALLY a masterpiece, at least for me, not even The Legend of Zelda reach the atsmosphere that this game can make.
Kenji... something is my hero!!!

This truly is one of the best OSTs I have heard in a long time. (Last time being Legend of Zelda: Link To the Past)I highly recommend this track to anyone and everyone who arrives on this page.

this is great music, but the page for the download is down and my email has a glitch that keeps me from emailing the webmaster, somebody please email them so they can fix it!!! please!!

you cant go wrong with metroid especially metroid prime trilogy the music is really soothing i hope all the metroid games will continue to be good

I have to say, Nintendo did really well with the Prime series. My favorite track would have to be Magmoor Caverns. My least favorite track would have to be between the Omega Pirate Theme or the Metroid Prime battle (first phase) because they creeped me out beyond comparison! But all of the songs were (and still are) amazing for a game.

The Metroid Prime trillogy has the most amazing music, from Phendrana Drifts to fighting Quadraxis to Rundas. Most amazing musical blending ever. I rate this 99999999/10.

Metroid Prime was my first metroid ever, call it nostalgia, but it's one of my favorites with the most amazing and submersive soundtrack of the prime saga

The guys who made the music should be honored. They must have worked hard on the music, and it paid off

Metroid Prime is a truly amazing game, and its soundtrack (composed by Kenji Yamamoto) is one of the elements that makes it so. It is beautiful, moody, and atmospheric. Every track fits the environment it was composed for - just as there are many different environments in the game, the mood varies from song to song, making each one stand out, having a feel of its own. If you haven't already played this game, listening to the music will make you want to.
I agree. Did anyone else realize that the 7 seconds of the title had a little bit of the classic title of Metroid on the nes?

Back