Mega Man 3 (NES, Family Computer) (gamerip) (1990)

Mega Man 3's Soundtrack Is Almost As Good As Mega Man 2's Soundtrack. My favorites Being Spark Man, Gemini Man, Snake Man, Stage Select, Title Screen, And The Boss Music. The Game Itself Is THE BEST MEGA MAN GAME EVER MADE!!! (In My Opinion) Soundtrack:9.9/10. Game:9.8/10(Probably Overating It by a bit...)

Music is great, but what's with the lazy automatic 3 minute long loops of every song? Some themes repeat 10 times in a row before fading out....annoying

Mega Man 3 on NES is a bit better than the previous episode. Adding the slide and rush are great ideas, they make our life easier. The level design is better thought out, but otherwise, my feeling remains identical to Mega Man 2.

A fun adventure to go, well... most of the time (Doc Robot...)
Score for the game and for the soundtrack: 75%

Last edited:
Mega Man 3 on NES is a bit better than the previous episode. Adding the slide and rush are great ideas, they make our life easier. The level design is better thought out, but otherwise, my feeling remains identical to Mega Man 2.

A fun adventure to go, well... most of the time (Doc Robot...)

Score for the game and for the soundtrack: 75%
For Me, Mega Man 3 Is My Personal Favorite Mega Man Game Of All Time & In My Top 5 Best Video Games I've Ever Played.

Last edited:
Mega man 3 is great, because robot masters, weapons, yellow devil mk-II are really great! You can't use the pause glitch on yellow devil mk-II, but you can quickly use shadow blade on him. Top spin - my least favorite weapon of all time and it's quite a little bit problem for me. I don't wanna to fight against Proto man (Mega man's brother), but I need to do this, because he is the boss. Soundtrack is amazing!
My favorite robot master is Needle man
My least favorite robot master is Hard man (Top man doesn't sucks at all)
Soundtrack: A
Game: A- (because Top spin really sucks)

Favorite songs: Title screen, Spark man, Magnet man, Hard man, Top man, Snake man, Boss, Wily castle 1 + 2 and Wily castle boss.

Mega man 3 is great, because robot masters, weapons, yellow devil mk-II are really great! You can't use the pause glitch on yellow devil mk-II, but you can quickly use shadow blade on him. Top spin - my least favorite weapon of all time and it's quite a little bit problem for me. I don't wanna to fight against Proto man (Mega man's brother), but I need to do this, because he is the boss. Soundtrack is amazing!
For me, mega man 3 is a master piece and the best mega man game ever made. The weapons are mediocre, the robot master line up is great (Besides hard man and top man), the Bosses are fun (Besides the quick man doc robot), the stages are great, and the soundtrack is amazing! My favorite themes are the title theme, spark man, gemini man, snake man, the boss theme, the stage select, and the wily boss theme.
Soundtrack: 9/10.
Game: 9.8/10.

Mega man Maker Makes Top Spin the best Weapon. Favorite is Spark man(accept for his weapon).

When I used spark shot for the first time, I was like "WHAAAAA-".
Spark shock is my 2nd least favorite weapon in 3. Ice slasher in 1 is way much better. The game itself is my 3rd favorite NES Mega man in my option. When I used spark shock, I was like "Oh... Okay...". Funny ).

Back