Just Shapes & Beats (2019)

I must say, this OST is just amazing! Mainly because it's really big, but also these songs just fit so well into a gd level. Even though I can't use the songs, I can still imagine it, overall, 10/10 :D!!!

This album was updated on 3rd of November, 2023.

Change Log:
Updated all files to FLAC, added missing and new files.

This album was updated on 22nd of December, 2023.

Change Log:
Replaced some game files with the official releases, fixed some issues, fixed images.

Album is really awesome , it seem it took a really big efforts to collect this all, really appreciate it, but, There are no track Shirobon - Pursuit, i'll be grateful if you add this here, thanks a lot!

Album is really awesome , it seem it took a really big efforts to collect this all, really appreciate it, but, There are no track Shirobon - Pursuit, i'll be grateful if you add this here, thanks a lot!
How the heck did I miss that? I’ll fix it when I get home, but it’ll take a moment to get processed.

This album was updated on 21st of January, 2024.

Change Log:
Added Pursuit by Shirobon. It got deleted at some point.

An amazing game, I still play online every now and again!
My favourite songs are Airborne Robots, Spectra and Crystal Tokyo.

Is it possible to make this into a .WAV file?
Yep! You can use any file converter of your choice. Foobar2000, VLC Media Player, an online conveter, whatever floats your boat.

I myself won’t do it since FLAC is still lossless and takes up less space, but you can download and do it yourself as well.

Back