God of War Original Soundtrack (2005)

The music is known to be inspirational for the brain to think quietly and increase the performance and mood of the person to do better. I really enjoyed from listening to the music in this website very much. Thank you.

my name is Abdul Rahman Khan. i am playing this game since from last 3 year. i like to game and love this game from the soul of my heart and i am a fan of god of war and i love the tracks of this game. thanks

From Abhi. Hence some tracks are missing ,though it is wonderful site.I became a fan of this site bcoz no other site gave such a good soundtracks.nic e job and keep going,i have many words to say but no pages allowed. I request to also bring the ghost of sparta series,please.B y

you make me revive my childhood with these musics ^_^
thank you so much.. i can say the best music crysis 2 3 mass effect 3 leaving earth and god of war.. thanks again :) awesome

Hey, Up loader Dude can you upload a the soundtrack which was playing as the background music during the fight of kratoes' Clones and kratoes' wife and daughter were standing aside.

Back