GENSOSUIKODEN II ORIGINAL GAME SOUNDTRACK Vol. 1 (1998)

i like the suikoden2 game so i just like the soundtrack also.. i just love it... its just bring back my memories when i was a child.. i play this game a lot....

i play guitar :D:D:D and u know what , i was planning to do this thing , to :D play this game like again JUST to only listen to the muisc and tab it all :D , u cant imagine how I LOVED it :D hehe plus , it made me get into listing more CELTIC music :) * it took me a while to know that THIS STYLE of music i like is caled celtic lol :D anywayz awosme

Suikoden II's music is some of the best in the series and this soundtrack brings back many find memories of living with my grandmother and playing this game in my bedroom when I was small. Great game and great music!

i like this game so much because of it's story...
makes my heart melt down...heu heu..
those who play these game..must be felt it too..
am i right??

I still don't know which video game soundtrack I like more, Suikoden or Suikoden II.
I've played both games MANY times as a child and the music is the one that brings back nostalgia of some sort.
Miki Higashino really contributed the soul to the first two games of the series...

i just give album rating 10 because i very like thats game its can bring my feliing back to child again and its my favorite game ever...

what a amazing games with a perfect story inside.
Also with wonderfull background music.
i hope that someone can make a movie based on this game..
^_^

i like it so much. the suikoden music can make my heart calm when i'm angry.... i like the story too... i think this is the best game soundtrack ever...

Is a great-song ever among Suikoden saga ~

I'm still playing it now, after several years I have Finished that game until 49 times with different ending.

i like the suikoden2 game so i just like the soundtrack also.. i just love it... its just bring back my memories when i was played this game
BEST SOUNDTRACK EVER

Back