GBA Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire Music Super Complete (2003)

I like this, but could you please make the songs longer? They need to loop just once. If you do that, I'm going to change my rating to 10!

The music of Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald are all incredible, I did have Sapphire though before, but I haven't seen it anymore, wish there was a way for me to get it again, but the songs of all 3 Pokemon Hoenn Regional Games are incredible, oh and you can also find the 4 Regi Golems in Platinum, I call Regigigas a Regi Golem cause it's like the other 3 Regis.

Awesome album! Love the Gen I, Gen III and Gen VI music a lot better than the other Generations.

Please upload the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire music.

What are those last four, anyway? Are they from an event or something? Well, obviously not the slateport and trick one. can someone explain? They are definitly not from the game. It's really wierd.

Very good.
But I think there's a song missing.
There was in fact, a hidden version of viridian city in the game. Maybe it could be added later? Actually I think it was specifically because of that song I searched this album.
Dunno why but it was the one that stood up the most for me. Although I love the entire soundtrack.

Back