Friday Night Funkin' - vs. Starving Artist OST (Windows) (2021)

Starving artist, more like, Edgy artist (I got own my points why I decided to call him like that)
I don't mean to intrude on your opinion, but the mod was made as a retelling of the creator's real life experiences. Her parents were in some financial trouble, so she had to work full time on her animated series StellaPie to get enough money to help them. She didn't sleep and hardly took any breaks, leading to her having to go to the hospital.

Starving artist, more like, Edgy artist (I got own my points why I decided to call him like that)
You do know that this mod is based off of this persons real experiences right? She isnt just making this mod because she likes blood and gore. There are actually many people who give up on sleep, food, and any interactions with other humans to try to get more work done and then end up becoming stuck and are still pressuring themselves to work harder. And also the person is a she not a he.

You do know that this mod is based off of this persons real experiences right? She isnt just making this mod because she likes blood and gore. There are actually many people who give up on sleep, food, and any interactions with other humans to try to get more work done and then end up becoming stuck and are still pressuring themselves to work harder. And also the person is a she not a he.
whatever you say pal, but i don't like it

whatever you say pal, but i don't like it
Look, you got your opinions and I got mine but I just find it rude that you don't like a mod just because it's based off of a person's real life experiences and struggles. Not everyone is able to live comfortably, many people live from paycheck to paycheck. Many times people use the internet to get away from other problems like struggling financially, emotionally, or physically. So I'm just saying that you should consider other people's circumstances before having a set opinion.

Look, you got your opinions and I got mine but I just find it rude that you don't like a mod just because it's based off of a person's real life experiences and struggles. Not everyone is able to live comfortably, many people live from paycheck to paycheck. Many times people use the internet to get away from other problems like struggling financially, emotionally, or physically. So I'm just saying that you should consider other people's circumstances before having a set opinion.
Dude the guy just said he didnt like the mod. What Diego is probably judging the mod about it it's quality, not what the creator went throught. That's a game that's meant to be played, if the music/art/story is bad then it's going to be criticized no matter what because that is what people are going to see and hear while playing the game. I have been in the same situation as the creator and I do have pity for them but someone real life experiences cannot exclude the mod from being criticized. You can like the mod but you cannot stop someone else from disliking it because you don't want them to.

Dude the guy just said he didnt like the mod. What Diego is probably judging the mod about it it's quality, not what the creator went throught. That's a game that's meant to be played, if the music/art/story is bad then it's going to be criticized no matter what because that is what people are going to see and hear while playing the game. I have been in the same situation as the creator and I do have pity for them but someone real life experiences cannot exclude the mod from being criticized. You can like the mod but you cannot stop someone else from disliking it because you don't want them to.
I can't stop someone from disliking the mod but I just prefer someone to understand the full situation and reasonable reasons before they dislike the mod. And also may I just ask which mod have you created from Friday night funkin. I really wanna check it out. Or even if it isn't a Friday night funkin mod Id still like to see it :). I hope you are having and will continue to have a great day. :)

Last edited:
I can't stop someone from disliking the mod but I just prefer someone to understand the full situation and reasonable reasons before they dislike the mod. And also may I just ask which mod have you created from Friday night funkin. I really wanna check it out. Or even if it isn't a Friday night funkin mod Id still like to see it :). I hope you are having and will continue to have a great day. :)
I guess that's understandable, although I don't think it's necessary to know about the creator beforehand, after all it's mostly about the quality of the mod; knowing the story behind it will mostly make you sympathetic towards the creator but can only push your appreciation for the game by so little. As for a mod I haven't made any 😅 but thank you and have a nice day too! 🤗

I guess that's understandable, although I don't think it's necessary to know about the creator beforehand, after all it's mostly about the quality of the mod; knowing the story behind it will mostly make you sympathetic towards the creator but can only push your appreciation for the game by so little. As for a mod I haven't made any 😅 but thank you and have a nice day too! 🤗
That's true I guess, though I went from liking a lot of entertainment very little to them becoming my favorite things to watch by just hearing about their background. And also you mentioned you were a creator still, even if it isn't in Friday Night funkin' I feel like whatever you have made would be cool to see. :D. Have a great day :)

will you guys stop making stupid arguments about my opinion, it gets annoying.

will you guys stop making stupid arguments about my opinion, it gets annoying.
I wasn't making arguments about your opinion I just replied to your comment giving you background information about what's really going on in the mod. And I'm gonna be honest how you phrased it just sounded very rude, kinda like you were bashing people who liked the mod which is why I felt the need to reply.

Last edited:
Back