Friday Night Funkin' - Vs. Dave And Bambi (Mod) (Windows, Online, MacOS, Linux) (gamerip) (2021; 2022)

um I was talking to M X but i mean if u want to start a conversation try to do it with people that want to have it XD, so like ask them first
Even then, it has to be related to what the album is, otherwise, you'll most likely get your posts deleted.

I have to point out that "secret" (the 5 second long one) can be accessed by changing the song name to secret on the debug menu then reloading the JSON, as for the other secret only has a small chance to play on Bambi's dialogue screen

I have to point out that "secret" (the 5 second long one) can be accessed by changing the song name to secret on the debug menu then reloading the JSON, as for the other secret only has a small chance to play on Bambi's dialogue screen
damn, thats neat

Now thats what i will tell to CommunityGame to try out

Back