Friday Night Funkin' - Mario's Madness OST (Mod) (Windows) (gamerip) (2022)

So,the only opponent that isnt off of creepypastas is Racist Mario.For the trivia,watch this:

Warning:this has gore and blood.

Alrighty,so here are results:
Song isnt actually playablen.Well on my computer,using the songs name on debug mode crashed,so to me it wasnt playable.If it works for someone else,then show it.

So,recently we get another mod inspired by I hate you creepypasta(ik this isnt full mod inspired by this).I will request it in future.Here is the gameplay:

And yes,gameplay is by Community game(because why not lol).

So,recently we get another mod inspired by I hate you creepypasta(ik this isnt full mod inspired by this).I will request it in future.Here is the gameplay:

sprites look bad shoulda went with the pixelized style

The sprites don't look as good as other mods. The animation could be better. As for the song. The songs kind of.. Good how it is.

The sprites don't look as good as other mods. The animation could be better. As for the song. The songs kind of.. Good how it is.
Everyone has their opinions of course.I actually like the entire mod despite you guys having this problems with sprites.

Back